Keiran Loveridge (1 Viewer)

Was the sentence lenient, harsh, or justified?

• Too lenient.

Votes: 32 91.4%
  • Too harsh.

Votes: 3 8.6%

• Total voters

LANADELREY

HSC
This is why I conceal carry a handgun. People have tried mesing with me while out but they back off once I flash what's in my belt.

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
This is why I have epic ninjutsu skills, it kicks ass against any king hits.

Crobat

#tyrannosaurusREKT
HSC
This is why I have epic ninjutsu skills, it kicks ass against any king hits.
:haha:

You know it's called a King hit because you don't see it coming right? Otherwise it'd just be a fight :haha:

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
What are you talking about you racist dog, indigenous incarceration rates are massively higher than non-indigenous rates.

wannaspoon

ремове кебаб
HSC
Uni Grad
What are you talking about you racist dog, indigenous incarceration rates are massively higher than non-indigenous rates.
I'm talking about what this thread was originally about...

The offender was born on 9th March 1994. He was nearly eighteen years and four months old at the date of his offending, and is now nineteen years and eight months. Both parents are of Aboriginal heritage. I bear that in mind only for the purpose of reminding myself that it may be a circumstance relevant to a degree of social disadvantage in the offender's upbringing.
apparently "social disadvantage" is an appropriate justification for the courts being limp...

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
Yeah that's factored into anglo sentencing too though, where it's relevant.

Gary_Oak

Taking a Piss
HSC
I think if he was serving in a Japanese prison, i think 10 years would be a fair..... Because Japanese prison make you work, and its have harsh rules to match with it... because of that, its rehabilitate you as well, since you have a job skill to go to when you get out

I donno for this case, since our prison aren't like the japanese.... maybe life imprisonment since our prison system sucks ass....

http://www.nytimes.com/1996/07/08/world/prisons-in-japan-are-safe-but-harsh.html

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)