Kevin Rudd not getting anything done... (1 Viewer)

Teclis

The White Tower of Hoeth, Saphery, Ulthuan
HSC
Now as much as Krudd not getting much done has pissed me off...

Upon closer inspection of what's been going on in Government, he has been trying a bit.

It's more the fact that at every turn trying to get anything through the senate has been like trying to push a brick through someone's anus and out of their mouth.

It seems that Tony Abbott has taken the old trick of Kim Beazley... oppose EVERYTHING the sitting government proposes.

Hell he had the support of the opposition leader on his ETS policy when the party's right wing conservative business funded base ousted their leader because he was doing what he was supposed to be doing... help govern as a representative... not opposing Kevin Rudd and winning them back parliament so they could push Work Choices through again...

Sorry all this Rudd hate is pissing me off... I know he's not perfect, but the dude is trying to run a friggin country, one in the middle of a recession... he sleeps friggin 3 hours a night and every time he tries to do something he's cut off.

At least he's not a compromising fucktard who would rather stay in power then try and get shit done.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
throw money at a problem

blame everyone else when shit doesn't work

???

profit*

*actually big deficit

Lauchlan

HSC
Now as much as Krudd not getting much done has pissed me off...

Upon closer inspection of what's been going on in Government, he has been trying a bit.

It's more the fact that at every turn trying to get anything through the senate has been like trying to push a brick through someone's anus and out of their mouth.

It seems that Tony Abbott has taken the old trick of Kim Beazley... oppose EVERYTHING the sitting government proposes.

Hell he had the support of the opposition leader on his ETS policy when the party's right wing conservative business funded base ousted their leader because he was doing what he was supposed to be doing... help govern as a representative... not opposing Kevin Rudd and winning them back parliament so they could push Work Choices through again...

Sorry all this Rudd hate is pissing me off... I know he's not perfect, but the dude is trying to run a friggin country, one in the middle of a recession... he sleeps friggin 3 hours a night and every time he tries to do something he's cut off.

At least he's not a compromising fucktard who would rather stay in power then try and get shit done.
i agree with your closer inspection.

Lauchlan

HSC

murphyad

HSC
how can anyone take you seriously if you take chasers war seriously...... jesus christ its a TV show that exaggerates currents events for teh lulz - its not the news you idiot, and this footage is three years old!
Dude

It's pretty accurate. The Rudd Gvt is very poll-driven, especially of late, and hasn't had a great record with promise keeping either.

Again: ETS says it all. A government terrified by its own electorate and totally unprepared to defend itself against the raving accusations of Mr Abbott.

thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC
He should be rename Kevin Dudd. hehehe.

HSC
We clearly avoided a recession. Which was achieved via Rudd's handouts. Atleast he has done something. Better than fucking running 40 km

HSC
Reasons why we avoided a "possible" recession:
1. Australian banks did not invest in the risky sub prime equities derived from the American market
2. The RBA , or central bank in Austalia, effectively used monetary policy to counter the slump in inflation and growth through reduced interest rates.
3. Cash handouts through the Rudd government caused our goods deficit to finally reach a surplus in March of 09, thereby reducing our CAD and also increasing growth.

Overall these factors have allowed the economy to avoid the technical recession, whereby therea re two quarters of negative growth. Although I would personally state that our banking system saved us, both Rudd's and the RBA's efforts to induce spending and increase the CPI did help us avoid that second quarter recession way back.

If you disagree to this arguement, go fuck yourself. Again i do not support Rudd, but he is far better than the Abbot docuhe who runs marathons all day long, while preaching Christianity.

destroyer000

HSC
Reasons why we avoided a "possible" recession:
1. Australian banks did not invest in the risky sub prime equities derived from the American market
2. The RBA , or central bank in Austalia, effectively used monetary policy to counter the slump in inflation and growth through reduced interest rates.
3. Cash handouts through the Rudd government caused our goods deficit to finally reach a surplus in March of 09, thereby reducing our CAD and also increasing growth.

Overall these factors have allowed the economy to avoid the technical recession, whereby therea re two quarters of negative growth. Although I would personally state that our banking system saved us, both Rudd's and the RBA's efforts to induce spending and increase the CPI did help us avoid that second quarter recession way back.

If you disagree to this arguement, go fuck yourself. Again i do not support Rudd, but he is far better than the Abbot docuhe who runs marathons all day long, while preaching Christianity.
Firstly there are many things you just said that re totally invalid as an argument, but moving on to more important matters: Ja ok so you study Ecos yet you still believe that the handouts were purely responsible for our aversion from a technical recession? Remember that although these contributed a lot to the recovery, they are largely long-term when the multiplier effect etc. is considered. Therefore, there must have been another factor that saved us from two consecutive quarters of negative growth...

The mining sector! Which just also happens to be the golden goose that krudd has now decided to punish for its success. Just think to yourself: what does Australia have that sets it apart from the developed world and bailed us out of a technical recession?

Lauchlan

HSC
Dude

It's pretty accurate. The Rudd Gvt is very poll-driven, especially of late, and hasn't had a great record with promise keeping either.

Again: ETS says it all. A government terrified by its own electorate and totally unprepared to defend itself against the raving accusations of Mr Abbott.
what you said and what chasers said are two different things.

Lauchlan

HSC
reasons why we avoided a "possible" recession:
1. Australian banks did not invest in the risky sub prime equities derived from the american market
2. The rba , or central bank in austalia, effectively used monetary policy to counter the slump in inflation and growth through reduced interest rates.
3. Cash handouts through the rudd government caused our goods deficit to finally reach a surplus in march of 09, thereby reducing our cad and also increasing growth.

Overall these factors have allowed the economy to avoid the technical recession, whereby therea re two quarters of negative growth. Although i would personally state that our banking system saved us, both rudd's and the rba's efforts to induce spending and increase the cpi did help us avoid that second quarter recession way back.

If you disagree to this arguement, go fuck yourself. Again i do not support rudd, but he is far better than the abbot docuhe who runs marathons all day long, while preaching christianity.
+1

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)