Kevin Rudd not getting anything done... (1 Viewer)

Garygaz

HSC
Tony Abbott, vote 1 for the Liberal alternative who doesn't even have a single policy under his belt.

In all seriousness, rudd has fucked himself pretty badly by backing down from so many promises, but those fucktards here who are in love with abbot show true idiocy. Why? Because he doesn't have any fucking policies, he just rejects everything labour proposes and offers no alternatives.

tl;dr: rofl school kids commenting on politics

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
Dude

It's pretty accurate. The Rudd Gvt is very poll-driven, especially of late, and hasn't had a great record with promise keeping either.

Again: ETS says it all. A government terrified by its own electorate and totally unprepared to defend itself against the raving accusations of Mr Abbott.
Spot on.

Lauchlan

HSC
Tony Abbott, vote 1 for the Liberal alternative who doesn't even have a single policy under his belt.

In all seriousness, rudd has fucked himself pretty badly by backing down from so many promises, but those fucktards here who are in love with abbot show true idiocy. Why? Because he doesn't have any fucking policies, he just rejects everything labour proposes and offers no alternatives.

im with you all the way on this point. well said!

Teclis

The White Tower of Hoeth, Saphery, Ulthuan
HSC
I'd argue I have a lot more than half the ones posting here at bare minimum.
Been out of school 2 and a half years... and while I am much less naive about the world... I am not foolish enough to think I actually know shit about anything... and in the real scheme of things, I know very little more than a High School student.

I know little about the world and how it works and relationships etc etc etc

And compared to a high school student... neither do you. Have some perspective... you don't really have much more than them at all... you may think so... and you may be more intelligent in certain areas, and have more higher brain function... doesn't mean you know more about the world.

Garygaz

HSC
Been out of school 2 and a half years... and while I am much less naive about the world... I am not foolish enough to think I actually know shit about anything... and in the real scheme of things, I know very little more than a High School student.

I know little about the world and how it works and relationships etc etc etc

And compared to a high school student... neither do you. Have some perspective... you don't really have much more than them at all... you may think so... and you may be more intelligent in certain areas, and have more higher brain function... doesn't mean you know more about the world.
Using your same rationale don't you think it's naive to assume that?

bazrah

HSC

And in the face of the Australia 2020 Youth Summit, most politicians would also rofl at uni students commenting on politics.

Garygaz

HSC
And in the face of the Australia 2020 Youth Summit, most politicians would also rofl at uni students commenting on politics.
It's called tall poppy syndrome, let me bask in my self proclaimed heirachy. Also, the people they got for the 2020 summit and also uni students on Q&A and other similar shows ask the most underwhelming questions.

theMaster

HSC
tbh I don't understand why the negativity on kevin rudd, yeah John Howard was a pain but Ruddy is actually smart and he has done quiet a bit in his 3 years in office... On another note I can't see myself having Tony Abott as Prime minister

Lauchlan

HSC
tbh i don't understand why the negativity on kevin rudd, yeah john howard was a pain but ruddy is actually smart and he has done quiet a bit in his 3 years in office... On another note i can't see myself having tony abott as prime minister
+1

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)