Kfc must read 4 ur health (1 Viewer)

muscleman09

HSC
DO NOT EAT KFC

I was a KFC cook for almost 6 months, until i couldnt take it anymore.
I assume it is the same with most KFC restuarants... but the one i was working at was absolutely disgusting, the chicken was never cleaned properly, after being cooked, the chicken was handled with our hands ( which we cleaned like every once an hour, when taking bins out...) Chicken would fall on the floor constantly, then picked up cautiously making sure customers do not see, and if it wasnt picked up, they would just kick it to the side.

The area in which we flour the chicken is DISGUSTING! On a scale of 1-10 for cleanliness, the back cooking area was at 1ish-2.

THE FOOD IS DISGUSTING, the raw chicken is sposed to be cleaned new fresh water every 20mins, however the only time i recall being told to change the water was at the end of my shift, which went for 5-6hours...

IN MY JOB APPLICATION: i was told Cook was the easiest job, press a few buttons, cook the chicken thats it..

HOWEVER THAT IS A LIE... U cook the dirty chicken, u clean the dirty floors of the stall 2x, u smell like raw chicken at the end of the night, u feel stupid.

ALSO, the managers dont give a shit about u, all this crap about team work etc.
Team work can suck my schlong. The only teamwork at KFC for me is when the cashier chick gives me a packet of chips secretly in order for the manager not to see. (we get bum jacked if they see us "stealing" a chip) even though they have their lunch and dinner 24/7 there... eating like the slobs they are.

OMG SEE HOW MUCH I HATE IT?? But please, all u KFC junkies out there... do your self a favour, kill your self with Maccas, i gurantee your life will be at least 10years longer that way. instead of eating the germ infected chicken we serve to u...

AND JUST TO SPOIL THE FUN FOR THE SECRET HERBS AND SPICES
LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS OF SALT, PEPPER, AND FLOUR. ARE YOUR INGREDIENTS FOR THE KURNELLS SECRET HERBS N SPICES. kurnell can get fkd.

thank you for having the time to read my rant.
I feel so much better :D

Last edited:

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Yeah most places where apathetic 15 year olds prepare your food will be pretty shit as far as cleaning standards go. Maccas is at least a very efficient and generally clean machine.

Harden up. You need a good bout of salmonella once a year to lose the weight you put on from eating KFC in the first place.

Pacchiru

like bonnie and clyde
HSC
how good would it be to receive half price for your popcorn chicken

love kfc

muscleman09

HSC
are u crazy? kfc cook is not cool at all...

Im working at Pure Gelato now... omg i feel like.. i dunno its just amazing.. IM CLEAN ALL THE TIME!!

lol last time i at KFC chicken was 6months ago :D
When i saw the indian cook kicking the chicken on the floor i was like .. omfg. he did not just do that...

BTW, we only get 10% discount... and it takes the cashier 5mins to put in a discount code thingy so im like wtf...

Lukybear

HSC
Yea i work there now. Its just as similar as what yoru describing... Most fast food joints are like that.

You know, the most i hate about KFC is how the managers are... SO tight with us and when their friends come around... free food for them.

But otherwise, you have a immune system for a reason.

p.s. any1 worked late shifts until closing? Sometimes the food i get is worth more then i get paid.... I know aye.

icecoffee

HSC
Colonel*

Is maccas any better? I'm put off atm but i'll probably keep eating there later on. Fast food is... convenient.

Bacilli

Hypocritical gump
HSC
N/A
It tastes gud, who givz a fk
Hot n spicy is king

Pacchiru

like bonnie and clyde
HSC
Colonel*

Is maccas any better? I'm put off atm but i'll probably keep eating there later on. Fast food is... convenient.
lol nah maccas might be shit

but it's seriously nothing like what he just mentioned

muscleman09

HSC
maccas compared to KFC is 100000 times better i ASSURE U

at maccas they have machines handling ur food, food which never falls on the ground. omg they have actual cleaners as well who come in every 20 hours and do full clean

ahh i remember the amount of silverfish and cockroaches there were.. near where i was cooking... fuck it is disgusting

no one washed their hands.. I REMEMBER ONE INDIAN guy went into the toilet, came out and started making tiwsters!!
Theres no sink in the staff toilet, u need to go to the back were we wash the stuff, back kitchen to wash up...
ah its grosssss.
The only fast food im happy to eat is Subway, i see what their making and how its done.
Kentucky Fucken Chicken

Bacilli

Hypocritical gump
HSC
N/A
Maccaz is rubber shit, I hate it
Except for their sundayz, thr gud
Hot n spicy is king

Pacchiru

like bonnie and clyde
HSC
omg shut up you fag

don't ruin my love of popcorn chicken

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)