Kfc must read 4 ur health (1 Viewer)

Strawbaby

General Store
HSC
I've been told that, at a party my boyfriend attended, a few large boxes of KFC were bought, and deep-fried along with the chicken were rather a lot of nice, crunchy feathers.

I kind of doubt this, but given that KFC makes me feel ill anyway, I've not eaten it for several years.

muscleman09

HSC
I've been told that, at a party my boyfriend attended, a few large boxes of KFC were bought, and deep-fried along with the chicken were rather a lot of nice, crunchy feathers.

I kind of doubt this, but given that KFC makes me feel ill anyway, I've not eaten it for several years.

yeh feathers did sometimes stay on the chicken and were fried..

the only thing i like is the chips...

Kool Fat Children

sach1990

HSC
Wow, I bought a large hot chips from there last thursday. Thanks for that, I've heard rumors before but now I've confirmed.

Never buying from there again.
grow up. its not like every single KFC does this:mad:

slip00knot

HSC
grow up. its not like every single KFC does this:mad:
defensive much?? lol
actually. the majority of kfc are the same, at least from my experiences.

Asshole managers..
shit hours

i swear they go out of their way to make you work every time your unavailable too.
not to mention next to nothing pay

zoeanne

HSC
KFC is shit, i totally agree, i worked at one, out the front and it was crap to be a manager you must have to have shit ppl skills and not give a fuck about anything life to fuk the workers around.
oout the back is revolting, the bench where they make burgers foreva had cockroachs on it and the bottom of the drink fridge is full of dead flys and i dont mean one or two i mean hunderds.
they dont clean the floors really well there is foreva chicken all over it. they just throw a bucket of water down at the end of the night and be done with it..

for those asking about maccas i now work at macca's and i can tell you its 100x better. each shift where i work they put extra staff on just to clean...
i dont eat kfc any more eww

Strawbaby

General Store
HSC
KFC is shit, i totally agree, i worked at one, out the front and it was crap to be a manager you must have to have shit ppl skills and not give a fuck about anything life to fuk the workers around.
oout the back is revolting, the bench where they make burgers foreva had cockroachs on it and the bottom of the drink fridge is full of dead flys and i dont mean one or two i mean hunderds.
they dont clean the floors really well there is foreva chicken all over it. they just throw a bucket of water down at the end of the night and be done with it..

for those asking about maccas i now work at macca's and i can tell you its 100x better. each shift where i work they put extra staff on just to clean...
i dont eat kfc any more eww
Jesus, that's crazy. At Grill'd, everything got scrubbed down/swept/wiped at least twice a day. I used to even get put on duty to polish the glass of the fridges, even the ones at the back.
Don't the health inspectors ever catch them out?

Kiim2507

HSC
Wow some people can talk shit out their ass lol.
Basically everything I've read in this thread I've disagreed with.

The kitchen is pretty damn clean. The floors are scrubbed down twice a day (one time after lunch rush, one time after dinner) with boiling hot soapy water. At night everything is pulled out, washed and cleaned.

The breading tables are constantly being cleaned, as are the food prep areas and front of house.

Some of you are just a bunch of whiners. "Nothing ever gets cleaned properly blah blah" well maybe you should take some responsibility and clean it! Whenever I work I always wash out the tong bowls and fill them with fresh sanitiser, wipe down all the benches with hot soapy water etc but if I don't do it then obviously it won't get done. If the bottom of the drinks fridge is filthy why don't you take some initiative, whack on some gloves and clean it?

/rant over

WoodPusher

HSC
Dude. That KFC sounds like shit. Who picks chicken up off the floor.
I work at a KFC and it is no where near that dirty. Why didn't you write a complaint to the Area Manager? Didn't it have cameras in store??

This is random but I feel like pizza now.. =D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)