• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Khalid Yasin (1 Viewer)

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
withoutaface said:
I don't care how out of context those quotes are, that man is an extremist moron and a danger to society.
Its not nice to talk about John Howard in that manner.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
zahid said:
Its not nice to talk about John Howard in that manner.
Point me out three things John Howard has said that are on par with the US staging 9/11, the UN innoculating people with AIDS and claiming that people from different religious backgrounds cannot be friends. Because you can't.

googooloo

HSC
withoutaface said:
the UN innoculating people with AIDS
It was done in Africa. My mother(who is non-muslim in case you may claim bias) watched a program on it. AIDS was developed in US labs and then they placed it in with diphtheria, malaria, and yellow fever I think it was, inoculations and sent it of to Africa. Christian missionaries then inoculated the people and all the while the people knew what was going on. It is much like the red cross giving people sick peopels blood and knowing they where doing it and not telling anyone.

DO you want to know who they got and created the AIDS?

It was done by getting the livers out of monkeys from Africa while they where still alive. Sick twisted people live on this earth and I do not wish to meet any of them.

Last edited:

Calculon

Mohammed was a paedophile
HSC
N/A
googooloo said:
It was done in Africa. My mother(who is non-muslim in case you may claim bias) watched a program on it. AIDS was developed in US labs and then they placed it in with diphtheria, malaria, and yellow fever I think it was, inoculations and sent it of to Africa. Christian missionaries then inoculated the people and all the while the people knew what was going on. It is much like the red cross giving people sick peopels blood and knowing they where doing it and not telling anyone.

DO you want to know who they got and created the AIDS?

It was done by getting the livers out of monkeys from Africa while they where still alive. Sick twisted people live on this earth and I do not wish to meet any of them.
Well if your mum watched a program on it then it must be true!

Raginsheep

HSC
Am I the only one who thinks that we as the human race, would be alot better off without religions?

Calculon

Mohammed was a paedophile
HSC
N/A
Raginsheep said:
Am I the only one who thinks that we as the human race, would be alot better off without religions?
No .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)