Kids, is it really worth the trouble? (1 Viewer)

PrettyVacant

HSC
I don't want kids at the moment but I'm sure I'll freak out and become increasingly desperate about having kids once my biological clock starts ticking!

lengy

HSC
I can't wait 16 years! There'll be someone else to replace you!

Davriel

HSC
N/A
glitter burns said:
Humanity has reached the stage where there are so many of us that it is no longer necessary for EVERYONE to procreate furiously in order to keep the species going.
I mean, there ARE more than SIX BILLION of us, far more than the planet can properly sustain.
So? I'm not giving up sex just because we're overpopulated and that will cause a severe resource drain which will leave future generations living in a hellish world. Furthermore, if the world can't sustain us we could have some volunteers to help the human gene pool by removing themselves from it. I'm not demanding that it be anyone who irritates me, mind you, just those who are of no use to the world, like...I know, like Warhammer fanboys!

Why are you looking at me like that?

Last edited:

Cykologi_gal

Psyche...
HSC
Yeah, I'm planning them between 28-32 inclusive, 2 or 3 will do. I believe that psych will be of middle-upper status so I can support them quite well (after marriage). As much as I hate pain, pain during birth gives more insight and amazement...it's one of a kind experience.

I'm just casually writing things down now which I want/don't want to do/tell my kids, especially during their adolescence...which my parents have done. I'll make sure that they won't feel so alone like I have.

chelsea girl

everybody knows
HSC
N/A
Cykologi_gal said:
As much as I hate pain, pain during birth gives more insight and amazement...it's one of a kind experience.
it is apparently quite a similar sensation to that of pushing out a massive shit, only from your vagina. also, it's not uncommon for women to poo whilst giving birth.

SmokedSalmon

HSC
I'm not interested in having children in the slightest at the moment... I'm only 21! I'm still a child myself. And if I happen to get pregnant right now I have no qualms about aborting it. It is my life and I choose what I want to do with it.

Later on in my life my feelings my change, who knows... I think it is just too much responsibility to have kids in your early 20s. You want to enjoy your life, go traveling, reach your career objectives and pretty much make the most of it before being weighed down by family burdens.

nwatts

HSC
Cykologi_gal said:
Yeah, I'm planning them between 28-32 inclusive, 2 or 3 will do. I believe that psych will be of middle-upper status so I can support them quite well (after marriage). As much as I hate pain, pain during birth gives more insight and amazement...it's one of a kind experience.

I'm just casually writing things down now which I want/don't want to do/tell my kids, especially during their adolescence...which my parents have done. I'll make sure that they won't feel so alone like I have.
haha fucking hell
i enjoy just laughing at you

HSC
I definetly want kids. I dont want to wait till im 30, whenever it happens it happens. And if i do happen to get pregnant, i wouldnt have an abortion. For some reason i have major motherly instincts, so i think kids would be great! :p

cloche

Isobel
HSC
Hah, there are lots of people who ought to be sterilised...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)