King Lear at UNSW (1 Viewer)

s2ophie

HSC
Who's going to this on 27th August?? Our class is taking a bus up and staying at some apartments somewhere. We're also going to a NIDA workshopping thing the next day.

If your not going to this one, which production have you seen?

superfly

We went and saw Lear at the Bondi Pavillion ages ago. I think it was called the hurlos production or something

anti

aww.. baby raccoon ^^
HSC
i think superfly is referring to the Harlos & Quasimodo production at Bondi Pavilion.

They do it every year or something

Huy

HSC
N/A
Our Advanced classes are going as well,
Figtree theatre :)

Ours is on the 22nd of August (friday night) though.

King Lear Production
UNSW 8pm
Kensington
Figree Theatre
Gate 4, High Street

27th of August is the last day for Extension 2 submission of major works!! :eek:

Paisley

Banned
We saw Hamlet and R+G at Bondi Pavilion... that was weird... and my friends who do Lear saw that there as well...

Last edited:

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
i went to see king lear at bondi pavilion and was CRAP!!!! THERE WAS LIKE ABSOLUTELY no props, backgrounds there was just people saying the lines out...:chainsaw:

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
Yeah Huy I know.... I have to submit my major work a day early that means!!!! Grrr!!!!!

Well, I'll be there with Soph.... it will be like a post-trials post-major work road trip to Sydney.... I can't believe they aren't giving us shopping time though... after all the stresses they are putting us through, a girl needs to shop!!!!

s2ophie

HSC
what who said not shopping time???? i though we were going to the markets at least!

s2ophie

HSC
well this i only a week away so i felt the need to revive this thread and see if there is any more takers!

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by s2ophie
well this i only a week away so i felt the need to revive this thread and see if there is any more takers!
i went and saw it last friday night- it was alright...and kind of different as well- c kent and oswald are actually played by women. but the crappy part was that there was no fool and that one actor plays more than one part/character.

s2ophie

HSC
Originally posted by freaking_out
i went and saw it last friday night- it was alright...and kind of different as well- c kent and oswald are actually played by women. but the crappy part was that there was no fool and that one actor plays more than one part/character.
interesting!

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
oh yeah, i also forgot to mention, that every one was wearing white pyjamas-type costumes with not much variations. but they did have a projector representing the storm etc.

Huy

HSC
N/A
A friend of mine (or two) went tonight.

I'm going tomorrow night, 8pm session.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)