• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Kissing... is it really all that great? (1 Viewer)

Grobus

Laughing Boy
HSC
Nah, it feels wrong and unnatural to me if Im kissing someone I dont feel anything for.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
kissing is wonderful when you're involved.
when you're the one watching, you just want to slap them both.

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
Pierotte said:
yeah, procrastination my old friend.... im in the middle of half yearly's... but i only have drama and art left so im kindof on a mini vacation... or so ive been telling my self....

this is the start of a long spamming career ahead of you :)

but kissing randoms will never be as good as kissing someone you know and care for...the end :)

ps- who cares if other ppl kiss? i know it makes u feel awakard for whatever reason but blah its better to be surrounded by people who are happy then single and depressed

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
for me it makes no difference - ohter ppl kiss and do other things ;) what are you going to do
? stay in a constant state of jealousy because of it...

bernz

Hungry. Feed me.
HSC
involved and no. I'd rather ppl did it in private, but i know it can't be helped, and you can't do anything about it without being intrusive, so i jsut try to be happy for the ppl... and yeah...

Pierotte

HSC
yeah i agree, jealosy is the worst emotion... behind hate .... then again jealosy is just a sub heading under hate.... cuz it is really just hating someone cuz they have what u dont... that sux... anyyywayyy

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
i find it hard to be happy for them :confused:
i try to think "yeah how sweet they love each other" but something just bugs me about seeing people make out in public.
there's this extremely unattractive couple on the train every morning almost on top of each other. i always face the other way.

i wouldn't call it jealousy, because even when you have a perfect relationship, you still get pissed off when other people are all over each other in front of you. i don't know what it is.

Pierotte

HSC
cuddling, its like awww thats sweet, im happy for them, a quick peck, its still cute and fuzzy, but full on pashing... its simply a matter of learnging how to restrain urself... its not hard... really

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
well it would have been weird of you started starring at them while they were kissing...

id expect ppl to turn away- i dont want other people to watch me kiss anyone and it doesnt matter if you are in public either

its a harmless gesture of your affections towards someone else and not you

next thing you will know people wont like seeing couples cuddling or holding hands...

Pierotte

HSC
if u expect people to trun away then u must feel that ur doing something thats just unnatural to get so into in public. If you had no hangups and didnt care if people watched then go for it, by all means.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
of course not.
cuddling and holding hands is always fine.
it's just full on pashing.

i'm talking about those times when you have no choice but to sit behind them *shudder* especially when there are noises involved.

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
mm depends who the person is on whether kissing is good or not...
my boyfriend is a good kisser, and i love kissing him....one of my ex's was shit so i hated kissing him.
i like watching lesbians...if they are nice looking
i like watching gay men...if they are nice looking

Grobus

Laughing Boy
HSC
She gave me a valentines day card at work. I was flattered. I followed her home and knocked on her door with a big bunch of flowers. She must have been on the toilet or something, because she didnt answer.

I invited myself in where I found her crying for some reason. I guttted her and ate her spleen. Then I ate her small intestine. I then started chewing on her stomach. It was all acidy and I burnt my mouth. It was like hot sick. So then, of course, I had a wank and then I left. Same time next year I guess.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)