• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Kissing... is it really all that great? (1 Viewer)

Pierotte

HSC
MasterP said:
Last time I kissed a girl I suffocated her.
hahahah i guess you wouldnt say kissing blows then, id say it SUCKED hahaha ....ok sorry all jokes aside... so u sucked the life out of this girl.... what happened? tell me the deep dark depressing story of your last kiss....

MasterP

Come to Daddy
HSC
Pierotte said:
hahahah i guess you wouldnt say kissing blows then, id say it SUCKED hahaha ....ok sorry all jokes aside... so u sucked the life out of this girl.... what happened? tell me the deep dark depressing story of your last kiss....
It was good while it lasted. But then she blew up.

Pierotte

HSC
blew up? as in exploded? no shit!!! so how sis she suffocate if there was so much air in her...wouldnt she implode? oh well its a tragic story... heheh i feel for her family what would they write on her grave stone ? "here lies jane doe, her story is one full of woe, blew up due to a shit kiss, she is one we'll truly miss, they tried to resusitate, but mouth to mouth was her fate" hahahah , no seriously what happened, do tell

MasterP

Come to Daddy
HSC
Pierotte said:
blew up? as in exploded? no shit!!! so how sis she suffocate if there was so much air in her...wouldnt she implode? oh well its a tragic story... heheh i feel for her family what would they write on her grave stone ? "here lies jane doe, her story is one full of woe, blew up due to a shit kiss, she is one we'll truly miss, they tried to resusitate, but mouth to mouth was her fate" hahahah , no seriously what happened, do tell
I'll give you a fucking demonstration if you want it.

First it was like this.

Then like this.

This.

Then like this.

Then this.

It was wierd.

SweetSeasons

HSC
I really really really really like kissing, it's the best thing in the world.

SweetSeasons

HSC
I dunno, I just love it, I think back to like my first kiss and yah know stuff like that and it just makes me smile and go all school girlish. And it feels so nice, and yeah, I feel like kissing

SweetSeasons

HSC
Pierotte said:
what if u dont really know the person?
It still feels good, it's 100 times better if you have feelings for the person, but kissing still feels really good. Maybe i've just kissed good kissers??

SweetSeasons

HSC
nah, i do agree, that like if you like some one there is that extra thing, which is prolly why my first kiss was so great, because i really loved the guy.
But you can't deny kissing doesn't feel good, other wise why would you even kiss some one you liked, because there are other ways to show intimacy and love for a person.

glitter burns

the sky is falling
HSC
I love kissing. I agree, it's always best when you like the person you're with, but even if you don't it can still be fun.
It's always hott when they either touch my face or hold my waist when kissing. Mm.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
jjeeeeeeeez, im gettin all hot n bothered...tingles down ma spine :p jkn

Pierotte

HSC
well if u really like a person the best way to show that is trhough a kiss... a hug... meh ill give alomost anyone a hug... and when u do really like them yeah a kiss is so hot, and u get lost in them and explore them and its so..and you just connect... and... sigh... but if u dont...its just...meh... whats the point? i guess the only time ive ever kissed someone i didnt like is to feel wanted or something.. anwyay its just not enjoyable...

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
awwwwwww, i'll give u a huggggggggg :)

SweetSeasons

HSC
the only time i've ever kissed some one i didn't like was schoolies, and it felt just as good as when i kissed my ex bf, but the memories of kissing my ex are more fond. ect.
Man I haven't kissed any one for over 3 months :'(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)