Kissing question (females opinion needed) (1 Viewer)

RPG

HSC
N/A
A bit of back back story

1) I have known the girl for over 4.5 years
2) She has a BF, they have been together for around 1.5 years. They are now living together

Now anyways

A few months ago on my Bday she gave me a hug and then while she was hugging me I am 99% sure that she also gave a quick kiss on the neck.
Another thing is that earlier in the day I had a hand on a seat and she almost sat down on my hand. Then she said ( I dont know if it was jokingly) that I could cope a feel of her ass if I wanted to seen as it was my Bday. FYI the BF was also present.

Now more recently she also gave me a kiss on the forehead, but I think that is more likely to be a friendly kiss than anything else.

And please no dickhead responses.

runoutofsleep

AUTISM IS NOT HOLLAND
HSC
55 g butter, melted
4 dessert apples, peeled and sliced thin
4 eggs, beaten with 4 tablespoons of water and a pinch of salt
2 Tbs caster sugar, for sprinkling
2 tsp ground cinnamon, for sprinkling
6 large pork sausages, (kept warm), to serve

Pour the melted butter into a medium, non-stick frying pan and heat through.
Fry the apple slices until they are tender.
Preheat the grill. Pour the beaten eggs into the pan. Fry gently over a low heat until the omelette is set on top.
Grill the omelette for 1-2 minutes to brown.
Sprinkle the omelette with sugar and cinnamon and serve at once with the sausages.
Servings: 4
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes

iMiraj

HSC
Im not sure about your question but im guessing youre asking if she may have feelings or something for you.

I'm not sure, but I think that the "kiss" may have been hot breath because it can be easily mistaken.

It may also be a way of saying, join me for threesome;

but I dont know >.>

RPG

HSC
N/A
According to some people

Lips and Neck = Feelings

Forehead and cheeks = Just friends

@iMiraj

Kiss your hand lightly and thats what it felt like :)

Anyways its the neck one that was confusing me to be honest.

iMiraj

HSC
It could still be a mistake, tight hugging can result in that- I've kissed my baby sis on her neck from it once >.>

monesh

HSC
cause some ppl don't actually do anything and just stand there and ur like...fcuk up... lol

addikaye03

The A-Team
HSC
kiss on neck- depends, if it was a really really like peck than prob just a friendly kinda thing. If it was a kiss that was meant to be sensual and felt ( if you know what i mean) then she wants your dong in her mouth.

kiss on the forhead- If it was a kiss just quickly and nothing more then i would say just a friendship thing but if she looked into your eyes, and there was that ackward 'should we kiss' moment then somethings going on

btw, that hand on seat-->ass thing, if i had a dollar that that has happened to me and i thought absolutely nothing of it, my last name would be "Gates"

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
my mum kissed me on the forehead -_-

i have experienced this 'kiss on the cheek' phenomenon twice, its just a friendly 'goodbye/hello' kinda thing, dont get ur hopes up :p

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
more like

stop considering cutting this guy's grass you dickhead.

chelsea girl

everybody knows
HSC
N/A
See, for me, forehead kissing is ridiculously intimate but that's just because I'm weird.

Sounds like she's just a friend who gave you a couple friendly kisses. Nothing big.

yes, same for me.

i don't know if perhaps it's a thing about being a shortie and having someone kiss on the head gives a real sense of protection and love?

Ben Netanyahu

Banned
HSC
N/A
A bit of back back story

1) I have known the girl for over 4.5 years
2) She has a BF, they have been together for around 1.5 years. They are now living together

Now anyways

A few months ago on my Bday she gave me a hug and then while she was hugging me I am 99% sure that she also gave a quick kiss on the neck.
Another thing is that earlier in the day I had a hand on a seat and she almost sat down on my hand. Then she said ( I dont know if it was jokingly) that I could cope a feel of her ass if I wanted to seen as it was my Bday. FYI the BF was also present.

Now more recently she also gave me a kiss on the forehead, but I think that is more likely to be a friendly kiss than anything else.

And please no dickhead responses.
if they're living together and she was somehow interested in you there'd be a clearer sign than any of that

poohead

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)