Kung Fu Hustle (1 Viewer)

miss_b

still obsessed...
HSC
Oh, and the pot plant falling on the guy's head!! He fell in the spread out comical/cartoon way lol...

laurel18

Keep smiling Ü
HSC
And those two guys that were always up to mischief...Like that skinny guy that was acting really tough...and he picked the 'small' boy and he turned out to be some really built up muscular....He quickly turned him away lol!

And the skinny guy's partner (the really fat guy) who kept stabbing the skinny one when he was trying to throw the knife at one of the gang members....hahahahaha

Collin

HSC
N/A
lol.. the guy with the pot plant was actually the landlord.. hahahahahaa.. and then when the Axe gang came he buried his head in more dirt ROFL.

3 knives part was so funny.. hahahaha.. the fat dude tried to throw the second one and went straight into Sing's shoulder LMAO at like 1 meter distance.. unco-ordination hilarity.

Also at the Pig Sty brawl, Sing stomped all those Axe guys' feet in a split second..

Plus when the landlady said 'Becoming a top fighter takes time.. unless you're a natural kung fu genius.. and they're one in a million'... then that butt crack guy starts blitzing his moves and then gets punched in the face by the landlady.. hahahahahahaha.

Edit: And oh.. when the string duo were fighting the 3 kung fu artists packing up and the Axe gang leader kept smacking that glasses dude in the car 'Get out of the way' hahahahaaha.

Last edited:

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
I liked Kung Fu Hustle, but it isn't his best. The two Chinese Odyssey movies (based on Journey to the West ala Monkey Magic) are excellent and he is brilliant as the monkey king!

miss_b

still obsessed...
HSC
Did the two guys live on a trafic light or something like tht?

funniboi

HSC
lol his lip look'd fucken funny when he got poisoned!

Aznpsycho

Supplies!
HSC
N/A
You have to love a chop socky movie where the guy's signature move is squashing people's feet.

overthaedge

HSC
im so glad someone made this thread.
i was dragged to see this movie, but i loved it so much. so random, and twisty, except for the lollipop storyline which was predictable.
But how random was the paris and helen of troy line lol. hahah not to mention the one off "oh no the toad"

sausageman

HSC
I was forced to seeing this movie, but I thought it was only average. It was funny, but I've seen better.

RGB

Custom User Title
HSC
Loved that movie, not a very serious movie yes but it has so much of our Chinese culture and so funny, really worth watching, the movies is funnier in Cantonese compared to the English subs.

IceOnFire

HSC
Very exaggerated as expected.
Nevertheless still a good movie if you are in a silly mood...:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)