Kuring-gai canpus (1 Viewer)

epsilon

HSC
Yeah, sadly I might also have to go to Kuring-gai's campus next year. Narrowly missed out B. Business in the city by a teeny bit. I noticed last year B. Business dropped by a whooping 1.2 points! Hope the trend will continue! I just need it to be a teeny bit less!

Panda Bear

arab chicks? :|
HSC
depends on what you wanna transfer to .

robert knows this shit well, but i think if its faculty to faculty transfer then it'll be through UAC.

if its something else i think you don't need to =\

get robert the resident bitch in here :p

epsilon

HSC
Ummnn... is the content you study in B. Business in the City and the B. Business in Kuring-gai exactly the same?

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
The content is the same, and usually the same lecturers travel between the campuses to teach the subjects (but not all). Depends on what major you want to do, some of them are only available at the City, so you will have to do them there. Also, if you miss your lecture's at Kuring-gai you can always come down to the City and go to them, or vice-versa.

As for transfers, the Faculty of Business allows internal course transfers within courses in their own faculty, however, I'm not sure about campuses. You'll have to ask at Advisory Day.

epsilon

HSC
Specifically, I'm interested in majoring in Accounting for the B. Business. Are all the majors/submajors for that available in KRG?

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
The major subjects, yes (but not each subject is available in both semesters, as they are at the City campus, so you will have plan carefully). Also, with the BBusiness, you'll have to do either 2 majors, or 1 major and 2 sub-majors, or 1 major, 1 sub-major and 4 electives, so depending on what you want to do, your second major or sub-major subjects may not be available at Kuring-gai. I know at least Accounting and Finance are available, I think, and obviously the majors that are only taught up there like the sport and tourism ones, but anything besides that not sure.

mz_200sx

would i be able to major in marketing at kurungai campus????
i sooooooooooo wanna go there but my parents are giving me shit abput travelling to that area cause of the distance (im from liverpool)............
whats ur opinion.......uws parra or uts kurungai?

slinky

A Very Important Member
HSC
N/A
is the campus, small like a uws campus.
i've never been there tats why.

MattMMM

mz_200sx said:
would i be able to major in marketing at kurungai campus????
i sooooooooooo wanna go there but my parents are giving me shit abput travelling to that area cause of the distance (im from liverpool)............
whats ur opinion.......uws parra or uts kurungai?
Don't worry too much about travel, you can catch the train the whole way pretty much. But if it does affect you then just go to the City campus. And, yes, they do have Merketing there.

hatty

Banned
hmmm, im just wondering

if the courses are the same on both campuses,
what is preventing a Kgai Business student to just sit on the lectures at the city campus? do they call a roll or a retinal scan or something?

and what are the conditions of transfering from kgai, to the city campus?

thanks

Wild Dan Hibiki

teh sex0r
HSC
ugh, from what i've seen (been there on thrusdays orientation) its just a bunch of bushes. i hope it does shut down and relocate to a place closer to my house. just wishful thinking :)

btw does anyone know if there are any buses from lindfiled station to the campus?

mz_200sx

yeah there are..........bus 851 or sum shit like dat.........its shorelink i think
kurungai is soooooooooo far man.......i seriously cant wait till i get my p's so i can drive there.......i will hopefully get them on march 7th (fingers crossed) not looking forward to public transport!

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
Dingo is right, its not that far. I've driven there and I go past Parra.

Dingo2004

2 6 C 4 U
HSC
Think of it as driving to Chatswood
you guys probably think its far coz of the name 'kuringgai' lol
kuringgai campus is actually closer than chatswood
u go past kuringgai uts when going to chatswood n e wayz
so going to uts kuringai is closer than going to chatswood
das wat im trying to say
and obviously chatswood is a familiar name to us all so you'll suddenly think oh chatswood isnt that far !!! /.. well guess wat kekek chatswood is actually a bit further than kuringgai !!
:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)