La Bomba For King. Are There any Efnik Chikz on Da board ;) (1 Viewer)

Guesss

HSC
yes bro i provide high quality, professional standard re-trims.
my haircuts are guarenteed to increase your chick geting by 100%...mainly because il give u a gift voucher to the nearest brothel as a token of my apreciation for u having confidence to hav a mullet.
Haha La Bomba, yu epic :p

Increasing 0 by 100% still makes it 0.
zOMG.... :eek: thongetsu that sounds soo bad. lol

mrsajmon23

The Szyja
HSC
Bro personally i think Skyline GT-Rs are the ultimate cars to come out of Japan... i had a cousin who had a 550HP R-32 GTR...until some c**t stole the car, took the engine and burnt it out.

however for a p-plate car...Supra Non Turbo kicks skyline non turbos ass.

what car do u drive bro?

i agree with you on that....but Supra? hahahaha....

La Bomba

HSC
i agree with you on that....but Supra? hahahaha....
yeah well a naturally aspirated supra has more straight line power than an NA skyline. but i was going to import a silvia s14 q's....that would of made a good drift car....but of course SEVS has banned them from being improted caus they dont meet power to weight ratio. so stupid/

mrsajmon23

The Szyja
HSC
yeah well a naturally aspirated supra has more straight line power than an NA skyline. but i was going to import a silvia s14 q's....that would of made a good drift car....but of course SEVS has banned them from being improted caus they dont meet power to weight ratio. so stupid/
i'll be looking into an s15 soon...

La Bomba

HSC
i'll be looking into an s15 soon...
you should go for the JDM s15 SPec R in my opinion, tuned ECu and other little things bring the power up to around 190KW if i remember correct. of course theres the option of the australian market 200sx s15...but that only has the same power as the s15 autech jdm.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)