Votes: 18 23.1%
  • I don’t use a laptop at Uni

Votes: 18 23.1%

• Total voters

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
Re: How helpful is a laptop at university?

MaNiElla said:
Awww. I suggest that you dont worry about it now, by the time 2011 comes thousands of new laptops would hit the market, and they would be equipped with the latest features to suit your needs. So dont worry and be happy, and concentrate on what you are currently doing :)

...and yeah...6 years is definitely a looooong time!! Poor you :S :(

I hope that helped :eek:

Goodluck! :)
Thanks.
Maybe it is too early to be thinking about it. *goes back to planning wedding*

Erisus

December Member
HSC

Only good thing about laptops..is the portable, battery powered pR0n. While that is excellent for all of its purposes..the purposes are rather limited..ie waking,showing u friends, and just having a laugh. I know cos I brought alaptop to school a few times to work on my ext 2...oh man that was such a bitch..but CSS during lunch was awsome..attracted chicks as well.. "OMG are u playing a game? can I have a go? Ill so let u touch me"
Hell yeah...umm..
yeha dont plan tech purchases 2 years ahead dude.has to be planned at the right time..as in..presently...

efhat

HSC

does any1 kno if u can get UTS lecture notes on the net?

efhat

HSC

that sounds like a great idea.......sorry im really out if it today!

blakegman

HSC
N/A

Erisus said:
Only good thing about laptops..is the portable, battery powered pR0n. While that is excellent for all of its purposes..the purposes are rather limited..ie waking,showing u friends, and just having a laugh. I know cos I brought alaptop to school a few times to work on my ext 2...oh man that was such a bitch..but CSS during lunch was awsome..attracted chicks as well.. "OMG are u playing a game? can I have a go? Ill so let u touch me"
Hell yeah...umm..
yeha dont plan tech purchases 2 years ahead dude.has to be planned at the right time..as in..presently...
do you even think before you write something ?

williamc

HSC

Erisus said:
but CSS during lunch was awsome..attracted chicks as well.. "OMG are u playing a game? can I have a go? Ill so let u touch me"
Hell yeah.
hahaha fucking hell you're a funny kid.

Thought Shark

HSC

Erisus said:
Hell yeah...umm..
Post of the year.

T

thegovernator

efhat said:
does any1 kno if u can get UTS lecture notes on the net?
Depends on your subject. Most lecturers will usually post lecture notes on blackboard prior to the weeks lectures which are available for your downloading and reading pleasure.

Erisus

December Member
HSC

UTS should have lecture on Zii Web
be pretty shitty iof they didnt..I mean what kind of University of Technology wouldnt post their lecture on the net man

Thought Shark

HSC

Erisus said:
UTS should have lecture on Zii Web
be pretty shitty iof they didnt..I mean what kind of University of Technology wouldnt post their lecture on the net man
Wow, you can read.

Emulie

HSC

Erisus said:
attracted chicks as well.. "OMG are u playing a game? can I have a go? Ill so let u touch me"
Wow the girls at your school are really easy... Thats if they actually meant what i think you did or if youre an ugly guy then even touchin your arm may of been a turn on...
But i have a msg for you
GET OVER YOURSELF! If you need to bribe chicks to let you touch them... You must be an ugly fooka!!!!

williamc

HSC

Emulie said:
Wow the girls at your school are really easy... Thats if they actually meant what i think you did or if youre an ugly guy then even touchin your arm may of been a turn on...
But i have a msg for you
GET OVER YOURSELF! If you need to bribe chicks to let you touch them... You must be an ugly fooka!!!!
Emulie that isn't nice.

This guy is obviously a god, and has fucked over 50 chicks in his life.

I think you need to go get a life.

sev90

HSC

i rekon its realli helpful having laptops at uni .. if the person doesnt get distracted by other things and onli uses it for work ,, itd be fine

blakegman

HSC
N/A

sev90 said:
i rekon its realli helpful having laptops at uni .. if the person doesnt get distracted by other things and onli uses it for work ,, itd be fine

listen to her, she would know.

blakegman

HSC
N/A

07ers shouldnt be listened to either.

AFC

HSC

Emulie said:
But i have a msg for you
youre just jealous you dont get to play the laptop

jas0nt

HSC
N/A

Emulie said:
But i have a msg for you
are you like.. permanently drunk?

Erisus

December Member
HSC

Uh oh...looks like someone chnaged to the big girl pants alittle too soon...
Emulie..it seems like u were one of the few that missed out on my laptop of love chances..dont worry I got plenty more...
See ur the reason why I somestimes feel like going to the top of The UTS tower with a rifle and spend hours shooting at random people..but more to the point.
I dont bribe chicks to touch them...I bribe chicks so they cant touch me..Chicks cna be a distractions at times..and only get in my plans for world domination. So...like..umm fu ck you dude if u dont like my pposts. MY posts that hurts the mosts

williamc

HSC

Erisus said:
See ur the reason why I somestimes feel like going to the top of The UTS tower with a rifle and spend hours shooting at random people..but more to the point.
I dont bribe chicks to touch them...I bribe chicks so they cant touch me..Chicks cna be a distractions at times..and only get in my plans for world domination. So...like..umm fu ck you dude if u dont like my pposts. MY posts that hurts the mosts
epic LOL.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)