Votes: 18 23.1%
  • I don’t use a laptop at Uni

Votes: 18 23.1%

• Total voters

Bacilli

Hypocritical gump
HSC
N/A
Re: How helpful is a laptop at university?

Olol
P.W.N.E.D!

Erisus

December Member
HSC

Emulie...chill out dude..ur acting as if this thread is against u...which it kinda is..but can I ask ? why are u posting on a uni forum dude? If ur trying to attract some hot uni guy thats like a total stud in bed..then u found one. Me. U getting this lol? But hey dude..ur mvoing way too fast for me. Slow down girl and let me get some breathing space..then maybe we can work something out..til then..ur just a lil girl thats not used to getting told "no"...ok btw Im kinda gone here..st pats and 4 beers and perfect typing? Fucking hell Im a god

Emulie

HSC

Erisus said:
Emulie...chill out dude..ur acting as if this thread is against u...which it kinda is..but can I ask ? why are u posting on a uni forum dude? If ur trying to attract some hot uni guy thats like a total stud in bed..then u found one. Me. U getting this lol? But hey dude..ur mvoing way too fast for me. Slow down girl and let me get some breathing space..then maybe we can work something out..til then..ur just a lil girl thats not used to getting told "no"...ok btw Im kinda gone here..st pats and 4 beers and perfect typing? Fucking hell Im a god
It is against me... Much because im a bit of a biatch...lol. And im use to being told 'no' i just react very badly to it, I think i broke a mates nose when they told me 'no' im not allowed.lol. God? You? No... You make me get a super good UAI and then you wou8ld be a GOD, lol. And im goin to fast for you? I take it your not a premiture ejac guy!lol. What poison you drink?
aMUSEd1977 said:
So amazingly awesome that you have to use anagrams to portray a message.Clever.
Is that sarcasm i see???Catcha y'all!

Erisus

December Member
HSC

MY god u just keep them coming...
Good UAI eh? how bout some late night study sessions?
ANd yes U nailed it..Im not a premature ejac guy lol..
Poison? Jack and Coke..and Heineken...So how was ur st pats day dude

Erisus

December Member
HSC

Emulie

HSC

Erisus said:
That i do indeed... What would i be studying? I supose i am doing PD/H i may need to know the anatemy,lol. My st pats day was crap, i stayed up till 4 in the morning that morning, just doing an assessment task. Mind you i get up at 5... I was so pissed!lolYou have good taste in poisons, please tell me you DONT like the vodka drinks... They are so foul. Sorry to those vodka drinkers.

williamc

HSC

Studentleader said:
I use a laptop in year 12.

2.0 Ghz Dual Core
3 Gig Ram
220 Gig HardDrive
256 GFX

Its good for physics, writting up notes and since the book is so heavy I have the CD version.

Chemistry its not so important, I use it for writing up experiments (using SciWriter) and notes.

Calculus I have books scanned onto it with some turoting work, i Alt+Tab between answers and questions.

Applicable maths I have the book scanned, same as alc.

English, helps alot with typing up rather then writing, I know I can write well so its good.

Economics it helps the most probally, the way i can store and organise notes.

Since i have played computer so much, it helps me alot with study. Over saturday and Sunday I actually did 10 hrs of work rather then before when I couldn't be bothered.
Thread name: Re: How helpful is a laptop at university?

FUCKEN IDIOT.

Emulie said:
Sweetie... Um, i have a life... Its called having fun... Which might i add you dont need to have sex to have a life or have fun, your just a S**T if you do... It really aint cool... Sorry i didnt answer sooner, I just havent been online... I dont think. Anywho hope you get lucky... one day.jks
You are a slut if you have sex?

FUCKEN IDIOT.

GinoIs

HSC

I've been considering getting a laptop over the past few days.

I get easily distracted so I'm normally in the library writing my assignment using pen and paper and then typing them up again at home... only to be distracted by other things I can do on the comp.
I've been looking at the "Eee PC" - it sounds good for my needs. I don't want all the fancy stuff which comes with a computer cause it'll distract me. Just a word program (more preferably: Microsoft Word 2007) and nothing more.

Evilo

HSC

ginoIs said:
I've been considering getting a laptop over the past few days.

I get easily distracted
Perhaps a laptop isnt a good idea for you...seriously.
I dont use a laptop at uni for the same reason.

Emulie

HSC

FUCKEN IDIOT.[/quote]
Okay point one - i never meant that you were a seirra lima uniform tango if you had sex i only meant it if you do it for fun with anyone who will do it with you, you know sleepin around... So before you jump to your stupid little conclusions, ask questions... Idiot

cbadvanced

Air Wick
HSC

Japadict said:
Is the use of laptops for notes accepted in Science courses? I won't be going till 2010, but just want to prepare.
you're a fucking idiot, by then you might not even want to do Science

sorry about being so harsh but that's the dumbest shit I've heard all year and we're already 3 months into it

boris

Banned
HSC

So, ask yourself this guys.

How helpful is carrying around a brick with you at university?

That's how I rate the usefulness of carrying a laptop with you at uni.

jackmurray1989

Mr Mature
HSC

Emulie said:

FUCKEN IDIOT.[/quote
Okay point one - i never meant that you were a seirra lima uniform tango if you had sex i only meant it if you do it for fun with anyone who will do it with you, you know sleepin around... So before you jump to your stupid little conclusions, ask questions... Idiot
The academic future of Australia is in safe hands.

Emulie

HSC

breanna15101990 said:
:D This thread is freakin' hilarious.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaa. I know isnt it??? I love this site... But why is it blocked from school... I'm sooo sad!!! I love this chick... Maybe...

bubbly89

HSC

Random irrelevant point, my laptop had been giving me blue screen of death "dumping physical memory" crap for a while now so I have invested in a new one.

Now apart from stupid fucking vista, its pretty good, i want to take it to lectures just so i can try out the onenote... but probably won't....

pen and paper is better anyways, can draw on peoples arms too, like to see your laptop do that huh....

randomness is over

Does anyone else think its funny when everyone fights over a powerpoint. lol, I feel like telling them to bring in a powerboard extension thingy, but its funnier to watch them fight over it, so I dont

BackCountrySnow

HSC

i've got an eeepc so i'll be bringing that to uni.
linux ftw.

Emulie

HSC

bubbly89 said:
Does anyone else think its funny when everyone fights over a powerpoint. lol, I feel like telling them to bring in a powerboard extension thingy, but its funnier to watch them fight over it, so I dont
YES i DO!!!!
Oh pick me!!!
I find it funny to see anyone in an argument anywhere, its so good!!!

aileenli

HSC

boris said:
So, ask yourself this guys.

How helpful is carrying around a brick with you at university?

That's how I rate the usefulness of carrying a laptop with you at uni.
erm...bricks would be heaps helpful in shutting up those annoying people down the front that keep asking questions. Not to mention the helpfulness it would give in knocking out tutors that I get pissed off at - and for vandalising random windows.

On the other hand, I carry a laptop, and I dont think I'd want to do any of the above with it...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)