last dream you had was.. (1 Viewer)

Jimmy Recard

Banned
HSC
i was in a triathalon thing except i was on a mountainbike and it was super hard and the race kept changing and there was no way to tell which way i was meant to go

MysteryGenius

HSC
I was at a bos meat and we were all standing around a bonfire when all of a sudden I see this random 4 yo wondering around all by himself at ~1am. So I walk him to the police station since he wouldn't tell me where he lived and they said it would be best if I took him for the night, and then I woke up...

Jimmy Recard

Banned
HSC
I was at a bos meat and we were all standing around a bonfire when all of a sudden I see this random 4 yo wondering around all by himself at ~1am. So I walk him to the police station since he wouldn't tell me where he lived and they said it would be best if I took him for the night, and then I woke up...
pretty standard meet

onur91

HSC
N/A
Was a soldier, fighting on some foreign lands. First I was in the jungle then somehow i was in the desert. I couldn't see the enemy but i can hear them talking, they all had deep booming voices and were screeching for some reason. Grabbed my rifle, fitted on my bayonet, and charged forward. Killed some enemy soldiers who for some strange reason looked like a bunch of 15 year old emo kids. Got stabbed in the arm with a bayonet, then another bayonet was struck into my ribs, then another, and another, and i think 1 more. Was looking up at the sky, bleeding to death, then i woke up.

Hands down the most fucked up dream i've had.

HSC
I woke up in the middle of last night because I had had a dream with a BoSer in it and it made me think of this thread but now I can't remember it :frown2:

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
lol@bos meat dreams.. i had one myself about 6 weeks ago

Bos meet was designed by Ebony like one of her children's tea parties. We were sitting on all of these little stools sipping on tea and some of us were lying in dog kennels lolwut

for some reason it made me think of Johnson and friends

MysteryGenius

HSC
i suddenly feel so ooooldddd

jeez kid shows have the weirdest looking characters lol

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
George Shrinks <3

Loved that show back when I was 7ish, and Also Arthur, hated everything else pretty much, other than DBz, Pokemon etc...

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Age 7 = Love Cartoons

Age 11 = wtf bro you still remember that shit?

Age 18 = Fuck those were the days

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)