Last ever episode of rove live!! (1 Viewer)

dieburndie

Eat, Sleep, Repeat
HSC
To be clear, I meant the people who like the show are generally horrible to be around. You could make snap judgements on people this way.
I found this also, it was surprisingly accurate.

Pop-comedy for stupid people and children.

Nadiaa

HSC
Such a shit show

I'm so glad it's over, I hope he dies of cancer too
I dont mean to sound.. racist. But why is it whenever there is a comment like the above, why is there an israeli flag underneath it?
lol you jews loving giving yourselves a bad name dont you.

:(
I cant believe its over. lol not that i watch rove much anyway. nevertheless, his shows were real good.

jotdan

HSC
Holy shit I can't believe it's come to an end, I'm making this thread in the ad break. Who else is going to miss it?

I LOVE ROVE!

The last episode was so terrible!
except that lady who never smiles- always forget her name

"i wish u would smile
I wish someone would assassinate Andre Rieu"
HAHA LAUGH RIOT

some of the kevin rudd pms were pretty fukn funny though, and the "I learnts" cracked me up most of the time

Its good he quit the show now before becoming a washed up host like Bert Newton- Rove should not come back to television, be remembered in his prime

rozymisty

HSC
lol at that plank guy

anyways, I never watched a single episode of rove and I never really found the show any good
ah how can you say its not good when you havent watched an episode? doesnt make sense.

hm i kinda switched off when he had more interviews and just rambled to take up time.

hehe yeah i miss the kevin rudd thing hehe me and my sis would run into the room when it was on hehe. hm wonder if its on youtube?...and i loved it when he had the radio segment and corinne grant was on it, along with what the? etc....

it did go downhill

kinda like he got out before he completely sank adn couldnt keep digging anymore....

jotdan

HSC
I dont mean to sound.. racist. But why is it whenever there is a comment like the above, why is there an israeli flag underneath it?
lol you jews loving giving yourselves a bad name dont you.

:(
I cant believe its over. lol not that i watch rove much anyway. nevertheless, his shows were real good.

Just the one dickhead bitching on every threat perhaps?
=O maybe they are trying to defame Israel by posting the flag with those comments

Nadiaa

HSC
Just the one dickhead bitching on every threat perhaps?
=O maybe they are trying to defame Israel by posting the flag with those comments
hmm.. maybe!
haha they must be a very bored person.
Lol its not the same person, one other comment had a different name.

wow, some people really do need a life.

iiinsane02

HSC
The last episode was so terrible!
except that lady who never smiles- always forget her name

"i wish u would smile
I wish someone would assassinate Andre Rieu"
HAHA LAUGH RIOT

some of the kevin rudd pms were pretty fukn funny though, and the "I learnts" cracked me up most of the time

Its good he quit the show now before becoming a washed up host like Bert Newton- Rove should not come back to television, be remembered in his prime
It's a bit late to be commenting, but that was hilarious!!!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)