Last.fm (2 Viewers)

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
Your musical compatibility with ausoldskoolkid is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Eminem.

---

Your musical compatibility with tanna1 is Low

Music you have in common includes Nine Inch Nails, Muse, Frou Frou, Deftones and Coldplay.

---

Your musical compatibility with r3dn1t3 is Medium

Music you have in common includes Rammstein, Yellowcard, Muse, Killswitch Engage and Rise Against.

---

Your musical compatibility with Paradigm1990 is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Jason Mraz, Bon Jovi, Tenacious D, Elton John and Maroon 5.

---

Your musical compatibility with axlenatore is High

Music you have in common includes Rammstein, Breaking Benjamin, Iron Maiden, Silverchair and Linkin Park.

---

Your musical compatibility with itsthe_etalking is Low

Music you have in common includes Paramore, Yellowcard, Muse, Jason Mraz and Head Automatica.

---

Your musical compatibility with frostflakes is Very Low

---

Your musical compatibility with Lifesauce is High

Music you have in common includes Alexisonfire, Paramore, Atreyu, Rise Against and Rancid.

---

Your musical compatibility with MiL0_ is Very High

Music you have in common includes Alexisonfire, HIM, Paramore, Nine Inch Nails and The Fray.

---

Your musical compatibility with wolfnation is Very Low

---

Your musical compatibility with iso_binary is Low

Music you have in common includes Yellowcard, Smashing Pumpkins and Muse.

---

Your musical compatibility with STxza is Low

Music you have in common includes Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, Iron Maiden, The Fray, Muse and Anathema.
Some of these people have decent music. Some don't. I hate the fact that I have a high rating with some people based on bands I don't particularly like, lol.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Mine is always off because I have a large number of extremely disverse artists. The fact that some rates highly with my mainstream artists, or musicals, doesn't mean they have similar overall taste.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
i dont understand the purpose of lastfm.
if i wanna listen to music then i'll hook up my ipod, why use up internet downloads :confused:

Arctopus

HSC
i'm only low, but they are good bands so whatev... Kayo Dot, maudlin of the Well, At the Drive-In, Converge and The Mars Volta.

could never listen to that much metal...
Haha, I think it just comes with being a moody teenager :haha:

if i wanna listen to music then i'll hook up my ipod, why use up internet downloads :confused:
Think of it like a social networking site like facebook, except it's main focus is music. Through last.fm you can meet people that like the same music as you but most importantly you can find new bands that relate to your musical taste. I know last.fm has opened me up to a ton of great music.

Last edited:

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
Nah, but you 'scrobble' the stuff you've listened to on your iPod/iTunes/other media player.
So you don't have to dload anything from last.fm itself.
All it does is gives you suggestions of other bands with a similar feel to the stuff you've already listened to.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)