Last.fmers, paste your taste. (1 Viewer)

ashie0

world
HSC
N/A
I'm into indie, alternative, female vocalists, singer-songwriter and instrumental, including:
Death Cab for Cutie, The Kills, Broken Social Scene, Radiohead, Bon Iver, Stars, Phoenix, Bat for Lashes, Cat Power, Feist, blink-182, Joy Division, Metric, Regina Spektor, Tegan and Sara, TV on the Radio, Carole King, Jamie T, Florence + The Machine, Death From Above 1979, The xx, Sigur Rós, The Dead Weather, Her Space Holiday, Deerhunter, Cold War Kids, Arcade Fire, The Cure, Jeff Buckley, Girl Talk, Björk, Bloc Party, Interpol, The Postal Service, Placebo, Animal Collective, Passion Pit, warpaint, Black Kids, Josh Pyke, Don McLean, Children Collide, Mumford & Sons, Taking Back Sunday, AFI, CocoRosie, The Libertines, Mos Def, Belle and Sebastian, Air.

Check out my music taste: dream-instead’s Music Profile – Users at Last.fm

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Your musical compatibility with omiejay is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Foo Fighters

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Your musical compatibility with omiejay is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Foo Fighters.

chelsea girl

everybody knows
HSC
N/A
I'm into rock, new wave, alternative, indie and 80s, including:
PJ Harvey, The B-52's, X-Ray Spex, The Kills, Liz Phair, The Beatles, Joy Division, David Bowie, Sonic Youth, Kate Bush, Fugazi, Elastica, The White Stripes, Fiona Apple, Bauhaus, Pixies, Juliana Hatfield, Jane's Addiction, Eagles of Death Metal, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Queens of the Stone Age, Cat Power, The Velvet Underground, The Cure, The Jam, Krzysztof Komeda, Kyuss, Placebo, The Smiths, Janis Joplin, Pink Floyd, Big Brother & The Holding Company, Depeche Mode, The Stone Roses, The Dandy Warhols, Roxy Music, Echo & The Bunnymen, Brian Eno, New Order, Amy Winehouse, Desert Sessions, Devo, The Libertines, Lou Reed, Blur, Death From Above 1979, The Doors, Pulp, Suede.

Check out my music taste: ZoeBowie’s Music Profile – Users at Last.fm

I rarely listen to music on my computer these days and never sync my ipod so this isn't even very accurate.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
eh, this seems so pointless/"omg guys look at my awesome taste in musik!!!11!" but nonetheless...

(last three months as requested)

I'm into rock, punk, indie, emo and pop punk, including:
Dashboard Confessional, Saves the Day, The Ataris, All Time Low, The Grates, Jimmy Eat World, New Found Glory, No Use for a Name, Say Anything, Vampire Weekend, blink-182, Glassjaw, LCD Soundsystem, Sublime, nineteen94, Rise Against, Motion City Soundtrack, Taking Back Sunday, MxPx, Jenny Lewis with The Watson Twins, Panic at the Disco, Stars, The Postal Service, Brand New, Two Tongues, Metric, Incubus, The Strokes, Paramore, Rancid, The Living End, Hellogoodbye, Death Cab for Cutie, Kate Miller-Heidke, Boys Like Girls, The 12th Man, Frenzal Rhomb, Forever the Sickest Kids, Ash, The (International) Noise Conspiracy, Operator Please, Millencolin, No Doubt, AFI, Set Your Goals, The Starting Line, Evermore, The All-American Rejects, Bedouin Soundclash, The Cops.

Check out my music taste: itsthe_etalking’s Music Profile – Users at Last.fm

lololol the 12th man

Last edited:

s-p-a-c-e-d

HSC
i really hate the tag 'experimental', considering most of the people who i assume are tagged as such are just electronic music.

I'm into electronic, experimental, indie, rock and female vocalists, including:

The Mint Chicks, Clazziquai, The Streets, mur.mur.kurotoh, Jarvis Cocker, The Residents, Irmin Schmidt & The Inner Space, Luciano, Bright Eyes, Björk, The Muffs, Quadra, The Fiery Furnaces, Hawnay Troof, Kangding Ray, Xiu Xiu, Boredoms, Wolfmother, Thee Oh Sees, Donovan, Stars, Talking Heads, Matias Aguayo, The Modern Lovers, Liars, Benga, Tetsu Inoue, Fantastic Plastic Machine, Aural Vampire, Miss Kittin & The Hacker, NikaSaya, Symphonic Defoggers, The White Stripes, The Depreciation Guild, Jay Reatard, Fugazi, The Go-Betweens, OOIOO, God Help The Girl, Pharoahe Monch, Nite System, Alva Noto, Fever Ray, Ellen Allien, 써드코스트(3rd Coast), Butthole Surfers, Henrik Schwarz, Animal Collective, Nancy Sinatra, Kaito.

Check out my music taste: Space_Cat’s Music Profile – Users at Last.fm

chelsea girl

everybody knows
HSC
N/A
i really hate the tag 'experimental', considering most of the people who i assume are tagged as such are just electronic music.

I'm into electronic, experimental, indie, rock and female vocalists, including:

The Mint Chicks, Clazziquai, The Streets, mur.mur.kurotoh, Jarvis Cocker, The Residents, Irmin Schmidt & The Inner Space, Luciano, Bright Eyes, Björk, The Muffs, Quadra, The Fiery Furnaces, Hawnay Troof, Kangding Ray, Xiu Xiu, Boredoms, Wolfmother, Thee Oh Sees, Donovan, Stars, Talking Heads, Matias Aguayo, The Modern Lovers, Liars, Benga, Tetsu Inoue, Fantastic Plastic Machine, Aural Vampire, Miss Kittin & The Hacker, NikaSaya, Symphonic Defoggers, The White Stripes, The Depreciation Guild, Jay Reatard, Fugazi, The Go-Betweens, OOIOO, God Help The Girl, Pharoahe Monch, Nite System, Alva Noto, Fever Ray, Ellen Allien, 써드코스트(3rd Coast), Butthole Surfers, Henrik Schwarz, Animal Collective, Nancy Sinatra, Kaito.

Check out my music taste: Space_Cat’s Music Profile – Users at Last.fm

I like your taste :)

Arctopus

HSC
eh, this seems so pointless/"omg guys look at my awesome taste in musik!!!11!" but nonetheless...

(last three months as requested)

I'm into rock, punk, indie, emo and pop punk, including:
Dashboard Confessional, Saves the Day, The Ataris, All Time Low, The Grates, Jimmy Eat World, New Found Glory, No Use for a Name, Say Anything, Vampire Weekend, blink-182, Glassjaw, LCD Soundsystem, Sublime, nineteen94, Rise Against, Motion City Soundtrack, Taking Back Sunday, MxPx, Jenny Lewis with The Watson Twins, Panic at the Disco, Stars, The Postal Service, Brand New, Two Tongues, Metric, Incubus, The Strokes, Paramore, Rancid, The Living End, Hellogoodbye, Death Cab for Cutie, Kate Miller-Heidke, Boys Like Girls, The 12th Man, Frenzal Rhomb, Forever the Sickest Kids, Ash, The (International) Noise Conspiracy, Operator Please, Millencolin, No Doubt, AFI, Set Your Goals, The Starting Line, Evermore, The All-American Rejects, Bedouin Soundclash, The Cops.

Check out my music taste: itsthe_etalking’s Music Profile – Users at Last.fm

lololol the 12th man
No, it's really just to see how people compare taste-wise but you know, it's cool that you decided to paste your taste despite how pointless and self-involved you believe it to be. There's no irony there at all. srsly

reggie7

You'll Never Walk Alone
HSC
I'm into indie, electronic, alternative, rock and indie rock, including:
Silversun Pickups, White Lies, Phoenix, Passion Pit, The Killers, Kid Cudi, The Bravery, Pnau, Editors, Weezer, Shiny Toy Guns, Placebo, The Big Pink, Bloc Party, Miami Horror, M83, Brand New, Calvin Harris, Jay-Z, Tokyo Police Club, The Whitest Boy Alive, Julian Plenti, Thom Yorke, Kings of Leon, The Horrors, The Strokes, Alex Metric, Vampire Weekend, Death Cab for Cutie, MSTRKRFT, Crystal Castles, Silverchair, Glasvegas, Band of Horses, Cut Copy, Mumford & Sons, Ladyhawke, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Deadmau5, The Bloody Beetroots, Jimmy Eat World, Duck Sauce, We Are Scientists, M.I.A., Justice, Animal Collective, Metric, Interpol, José González, Boys Noize.

Check out my music taste: redreg’s Music Profile – Users at Last.fm

tanna

HSC
I'm into indie, post-rock, alternative, electronic and instrumental, including:
Radiohead, Sigur Rós, The Radio Dept., The Beatles, Clint Mansell, Explosions in the Sky, The Butterfly Effect, Slowdive, The Daysleepers, Broken Social Scene, Nine Inch Nails, Porcupine Tree, Mew, M83, The Album Leaf, Deftones, My Bloody Valentine, Kings of Convenience, Arcade Fire, Mogwai, Aereogramme, Mixtapes & Cellmates, Menomena, Death Cab for Cutie, Eluvium, Damien Rice, Amusement Parks on Fire, Mice Parade, Balmorhea, Talking Heads, Coldplay, Band of Horses, Jimmy Eat World, The National, Snow Patrol, Placebo, Doves, God Is an Astronaut, Editors, Elliott Smith, Lights Out Asia, Pixies, Pacific UV, dredg, Blueneck, 65daysofstatic, Radical Face, A Shoreline Dream, Interpol, The Smiths.

Check out my music taste: tanna1’s Music Profile – Users at Last.fm

Emmenemenem

Planner
HSC
I'm into indie, female vocalists, singer-songwriter, alternative and pop, including:
Metric, Eisley, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Jack Johnson, Feist, Lisa Mitchell, A Fine Frenzy, Evanescence, Rilo Kiley, Ingrid Michaelson, Sarah Blasko, Azure Ray, Florence + The Machine, Au Revoir Simone, The Grates, Dido, Maroon 5, Be Your Own Pet, ASIAN KUNG-FU GENERATION, The Bird and the Bee, Meiko, Schuyler Fisk, Lykke Li, Kate Nash, Bat for Lashes, Polly Scattergood, Lights, Coheed and Cambria, Emily Haines & the Soft Skeleton, Tilly and the Wall, Jem, Beirut, Little Birdy, The Hush Sound, Kate Walsh, Sigur Rós, Regina Spektor, My Brightest Diamond, Rachael Yamagata, Colbie Caillat, Younha, Sia, Lenka, Sara Bareilles & Ingrid Michaelson, Chairlift, Björk, L'Arc~en~Ciel, Silversun Pickups, Rosie Thomas, Karen O and the Kids.

Check out my music taste: wavering7’s Music Profile – Users at Last.fm

chevlr

HSC
hey, do you all pay $3 per month for last.fm - i only started an account yesterday, and it's kinda confusing me, cos i don't know whether it's worth it.

oh, and i'm into soul, r&b, motown and old school rap, like marvin gaye, grandmaster flash, run dmc, and rock artists like david bowie, pink floyd, aerosmith etc.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC

nikilily

HSC
My music from the last 3 months has only been Andrew Bird because I reset my last fm profile today, (didn't want to reveal the garbage I was listening too back in year 10). So here is my music overall:-

I'm into indie, electronic, alternative, female vocalists and hip-hop, including:
M.I.A., Muse, Silversun Pickups, Silverchair, Phoenix, Angus & Julia Stone, La Roux, Coldplay, The Temper Trap, Metric, Santogold, Laura Marling, Tegan and Sara, Black Kids, Passion Pit, Sarah Blasko, Bright Eyes, Keri Hilson, Ratatat, Foals, Late of the Pier, Cut Copy, Arctic Monkeys, Paul Dempsey, Vampire Weekend, Chris Brown, Eskimo Joe, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Say Hi to Your Mom, of Montreal, LCD Soundsystem, Pearl Jam, Kings of Leon, The Middle East, Dizzee Rascal, Karen O and the Kids, Kanye West, Pete Yorn & Scarlett Johansson, Mumford & Sons, Black Eyed Peas, Peaches, Kasabian, The Pigeon Detectives, Emilíana Torrini, Monsters of Folk, Josh Pyke, Andrew Bird, Alex Lloyd, John Mayer, Owl City.

Check out my music taste: aFINEmess18’s Music Profile – Users at Last.fm

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)