• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Last FULL week of school for anyone else? (2 Viewers)

DeeDazza

HSC
This is our last full week too. We have dress up days starting on Thursday ( we still have proper classes though) and they go until next Wednesday when we have our Fun day. We have our final assembly on the Thursday, and I will be so unbelievably happy to be nearly out of here for good! :D

Last edited:

Rawf

HSC
Same... the last week is full of activities for our year.
I'm not even going to school today =_= I feel more efficient studying at home, especially because today I have some class parties going on.

HSC
N/A
lol we have classes up to the very last day. We don't even get a muck up day, or our own assembly like other schools.

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
Same... the last week is full of activities for our year.
I'm not even going to school today =_= I feel more efficient studying at home, especially because today I have some class parties going on.
But class parties are mad.

Rohanco

HSC
It's a bitter sweet feeling for me, my relationship with school is completely love hate. The thought of not having to go anymore is just bizarre to me haha It just doesn't seem right, I'm going to get a little emotional at my grad, I can't lie about that.

Good luck :)

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Not going to lie here.

I ended up shedding a tear after the graduation assembly 3 years ago. No regrets.

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
LHS when i think about your 'rural' life i cant help but to think you are like some rich person from like bowral and go to chev or oxley or something like that. oh and WS isnt that bad to live, but generally youre surrounded by stupid people as brains-->money-->live in expensive places-->breed smart children (very much a generalisation, but seems to stand).
Haha really, I give off that vibe of a rich private school kid? Isn't Bowral like only an hour and a bit away from Syd?

I go to a public comprehensive, not a private school. And also, legitimately far from Sydney.

scarvesss

howdy doo
HSC
Haha really, I give off that vibe of a rich private school kid? Isn't Bowral like only an hour and a bit away from Syd?

I go to a public comprehensive, not a private school. And also, legitimately far from Sydney.
hahah yeh you do, but dont worry its not a bad thing. mhm its like an hour and a half two hours depending where you go to/from.

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
hahah yeh you do, but dont worry its not a bad thing. mhm its like an hour and a half two hours depending where you go to/from.
Haha ok? It just surprises me because I'm so pro public education :p
1.5-2 hours drive is short, see Wollongong, Mitta, Newcastle and that are really so close to Syd! My drive to Syd is long, but thankfully I can go at a 100km whenever I can be bothered to get my green P's which will make it a little faster.

Nooblet94

Premium Member
HSC
When I was walking home from school after signing out early, I realised that was the last time I'd ever sign out. :(

I'm really going to miss everything. Plus, it'll be weird to go out into the real world and no longer be a minority.

scarvesss

howdy doo
HSC
ughhhh last double physics today. it will be missed (one of the very few things)

HSC
Uni Grad
Not going to lie here.

I ended up shedding a tear after the graduation assembly 3 years ago. No regrets.
hehe I think I saw you around then :p

As for you ppls, enjoy high school. Later in life, you won't have as much free time as you would have.

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
hehe I think I saw you around then :p

As for you ppls, enjoy high school. Later in life, you won't have as much free time as you would have.
When did you end up leaving RSC?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)