Last movie you watched? And what you thought of it? (1 Viewer)

studded

HSC
I watched Catching Fire, much better than the first film.

And now we have to wait another year for the next film. :chainsaw2:

dim-sims

HSC
I watched Catching Fire, much better than the first film.

And now we have to wait another year for the next film. :chainsaw2:
Could not agree any more. I went to the cinemas today without any high hopes for the film but wow, definitely better than the first one by far.

DannyBoy33

HSC
N/A
Jackass Presents: Bad Grandpa.

Bah, not really sure what to say. Funny at moments, yeah, but those moments should be happening more often.

DannyBoy33

HSC
N/A
Animal Kingdom...

Lead character had the acting skills of a rock, they killed off the good characters early... Other than that it was actually a really good movie...

7.5/10
Yeah, I agree, I liked it too.

Liv1712

HSC
The Conjuring. Eh, it was okay...I've seen scarier, though. *shrugs*

DannyBoy33

HSC
N/A
Watched 2 guns yesterday. Denzel Washington and Mike Wahlberg. It's ok, bit Guy Ritchie style, lots of action and plot twists, yet a no brainer.

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
Nah, but I heard it's good. Have you watched it?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
yep lol it's pretty much the same brand of humour with one of the main leads being the same

hawkrider

all class
HSC
N/A
yep lol it's pretty much the same brand of humour with one of the main leads being the same
Lol, for some reason I find Hong Kong films are hilarious even with when it's super-corny and overdramatic :haha:

Crobat

#tyrannosaurusREKT
HSC
So I went and saw Catching Fire... that was shit.

They made it into a soppy teenage love triangle thing like Twilight, the script writing was absolutely terrible for most of the movie, it was non-linear (basically a 2.5hr montage of just shit), the ending is undoubtedly one of the worst endings ever to be written and filmed, the whole movie spent 20 minutes in the arena which somehow mysteriously translated into like 2 days or some shit in the movie and that twist thing where the arena was a clock was solved within 5 minutes so that was pretty fucking lame, and not to mention because of the shit script the acting was pretty bad at times.

There were so many more problems with it but legit like 5.5/10. Should've just downloaded it, at least I didn't have to spend $15.50 + like $15 on popcorn and drink to be that disappointed by anything

hawkrider

all class
HSC
N/A
So I went and saw Catching Fire... that was shit.

They made it into a soppy teenage love triangle thing like Twilight, the script writing was absolutely terrible for most of the movie, it was non-linear (basically a 2.5hr montage of just shit), the ending is undoubtedly one of the worst endings ever to be written and filmed, the whole movie spent 20 minutes in the arena which somehow mysteriously translated into like 2 days or some shit in the movie and that twist thing where the arena was a clock was solved within 5 minutes so that was pretty fucking lame, and not to mention because of the shit script the acting was pretty bad at times.

There were so many more problems with it but legit like 5.5/10. Should've just downloaded it, at least I didn't have to spend $15.50 + like $15 on popcorn and drink to be that disappointed by anything
You are one of the first people who vehemently dislikes the hunger games. Be prepared to cop a lot of flak from others as they would strongly disagree with you.

But have you seen the first one though?

Last edited:

Crobat

#tyrannosaurusREKT
HSC
You are one of the first people who vehemently dislikes the hunger games. Be prepared to cop a lot of flak from others as they would strongly disagree with you.

But have you seen the first one though?

I don't dislike the Hunger Games... just that movie. I really liked the first movie which is why I was so disappointed with the second one. I can't be bothered reading it though because being written for a teen audience doesn't exactly make the writing mesmerizing or interesting to say the least...

hawkrider

all class
HSC
N/A
I don't dislike the Hunger Games... just that movie. I really liked the first movie which is why I was so disappointed with the second one. I can't be bothered reading it though because being written for a teen audience doesn't exactly make the writing mesmerizing or interesting to say the least...
But you generally have to read the book first before you watch the movie, because it makes more sense that way.

Crobat

#tyrannosaurusREKT
HSC
But you generally have to read the book first before you watch the movie, because it makes more sense that way.

The movie made perfect sense, it was just poorly scripted and played out and overall underwhelming

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)