Last movie you watched? And what you thought of it? (1 Viewer)

mirakon

nigga
HSC
"Sunshine" - 2007.

Epic movie. Not in a, "The word 'epic' has been used so much it's lost all meaning," way, I mean truly epic.

The Icarus II - manned by a small crew on it's way to reignite the Sun with a warhead when they run into the Icarus I sending out a distress signal, the first failed attempt from seven years ago that lost all contact in the "dead zone" (an area too far from earth to reach by radio) and are forced to rendezvous when technical issues occur... Epic.

Also has one of the most famous and most copied soundtracks to date - which is also epic.
Feel like checking it out lol, is it easy to get my hands on?

kat-

msftsrep
HSC
The Hunger Games :D Not bad considering it's pretty hard fitting a book into a 2.5 hour film.

eat_well

HSC
Have u seen oldboy? It was on sbs a few weeks back

Best twist eva

Also thx clockworksoldier, will probs torrent it
Oldboy was amazing. I thought it was sad but still incredible. I didn't know what to think afterwards, and movies can rarely do that to people.

Manic-Such a powerful movie about kids with real problems portrayed in a realistic way. I felt pain along with all the characters and it's rare to find a movie like that in these times. 7/10
Fargo-I was kind of disappointed with this. I may be a bit too young to understand the dark humour and I don't know if I will be watching anymore Coen brothers' movies. I'm going to get hate for this...5/10
Die Hard-I should have watched this a very long time ago. I kept putting it off but I'm glad I finally got a chance to watch it. Loved the protagonist, loved the villain, loved the action. 7.5/10
The Dreamers-This was a strange little movie. I was drawn to it and found it quite thought provoking. 7/10
City Lights-About time I watched a Charlie Chaplin movie. I thought the humour would not have made me laugh and that the story would have been outdated but I was wrong. What a beautiful and sad tale it was. 8.5/10
Midnight in Paris-With all the oscar nominations, I thought this would have been an amazing movie. I have heard Woody Allen is amazing but I didn't see it in this movie. Loved the message it gave, but I was quite bored throughout. 5/10

madharris

HSC
N/A
Last night I watched The girl with the dragon tattoo (the american version)

I liked it, but it was a bit slow

madharris

HSC
N/A
Have u seen the original swedish (i think its swedish) version?
yeah i've watched the swedish version, and i've read the book.
I liked the swedish version better but the book is amazing. I read it in 2008 (didn't understand it very well as I was in year 8 but i read it again in 2010 and i loved it)

mirakon

nigga
HSC
Yeah only watched the swedish version, havent seen the english version or read the book. Its hard to get my hands on the book because its so popular at all the libraries atm

madharris

HSC
N/A
Yeah only watched the swedish version, havent seen the english version or read the book. Its hard to get my hands on the book because its so popular at all the libraries atm
I don't think I would know what's going on in the English version if i hadn't read the book (or watched the swedish version)
it's really confusing and I don't think it's done very well. regardless i still enjoyed it

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
Buy it from K-mart for like $15 :p.

Then you can go on and read the next ones.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)