Last movie you've seen? (1 Viewer)

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
he does that in every movie ever. if morgan freeman told me to relax i so would. and if he was angry at me id be so dissapointed in myself. he has the best voice on a human being. ever

BinMac

Banned
HSC
The last movie I saw was Blood In Blood Out, I think its a really cool movie. Its also very long, but you dont notice it because its a good movie. If you havent seen it, you should see it, and its true how the prisons control a lot of stuff like that. (WATCH IT!!!!):burn:

BinMac

Banned
HSC
The last movie I saw was Blood In Blood Out, I think its a really cool movie. Its also very long, but you dont notice it because its a good movie. If you havent seen it, you should see it, and its true how the prisons control a lot of stuff like that. (WATCH IT!!!!):burn:

Sprinkles~

splashing in puddles
HSC
Dilbert or whatever it's called. I only saw it on friday but I can't remember cos it's nearly 2am and my brain isn't working :eek:

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
Jerry Mcguire.

It had me at "you wouldn't steal a car, you wouldn't steal a handbag, you wouldn't steal my heart ohlolol authorial-intrushens".

walrusbear

HSC
i watched the original sabrina

i'm finding more and more than billy wilder is indeed awesome
nice to see bogart more of sweethear too
5 stars etc.

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
To be and to have - I was crying like a little baby by the end, in the middle of the screening at uni. I don't know why it affected me so much, but those kids were just so amazing and strong and funny and adorable. I must buy that movie...

spiny norman

HSC
Letters from Iwo Jima.

I really liked it a lot. Eastwood has managed probably the best older age directorial peak I've ever seen. While I wouldn't rate it over Million Dollar Baby (or Unforgiven, or maybe not even The Outlaw Josey Wales), it's still an incredible film and a great achievement for him as a director. Great performances in general, and really quite touching.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)