late assignment (1 Viewer)

sando

HSC IS EVIL
HSC
i had an assignment due friday

it is now sunday nite and i have hardly started..

this is due to me being lazy and getting distracted and because i am repeating the subject

it is worth 20% and "lose 20% for every working day late or part thereof"

when should i try finish it? hand it in tomorrow? i don't go to uni so i would have to waste 1.5hrs driving or hand it in another day late on tuesday when i am there and lose 40%

or dont do it at all.. as i will probably fail the subject again, or somehow they will say sat n sun count as working days

sando

HSC IS EVIL
HSC
what uni is that for.

fml

it says in subject outline "20% per working day or part thereof"

that shouldn't include weekends am i right

sando

HSC IS EVIL
HSC
well surely weekends don't count as working days

although the uni is open on saturday i think... errr

hotdimsim

HSC
depends on the uni, but most likely they will count weekends as its an extra day that the assign is late (obviously) regardless of the fact if you can/cant hand it in on the weekend

miaowsha

HSC
i had an assignment due friday

it is now sunday nite and i have hardly started..

this is due to me being lazy and getting distracted and because i am repeating the subject

it is worth 20% and "lose 20% for every working day late or part thereof"

when should i try finish it? hand it in tomorrow? i don't go to uni so i would have to waste 1.5hrs driving or hand it in another day late on tuesday when i am there and lose 40%

or dont do it at all.. as i will probably fail the subject again, or somehow they will say sat n sun count as working days
Considering you've already failed the subject, perhaps you should apply to withdraw without failure and not do it again for a while? It doesn't seem it's for you or that you're capable of doing it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)