• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Late round offers 2009 question (interesting for some!) (2 Viewers)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
PwarYuex...I KILL YOOW..DUDE THIS THREAD WAS URGENT AND NOW ITS TOO LATEEE LOL, BUT ITS FINE..I rung my friend uac and they told me the answers so HAH to all those people who didn't wanna help
Someone ban this fucknut already :|

uac.aplcnt

HSC
use late round 08 as a guide, but keep in mind that this list will show quite substancial variations as late rounds cut-offs fluctuate from year to year depending on the decisions people make in the main round
Most of it seems to increase more (btw you said the wrong thing to me) so far from my observation..lol.

Yeah :headbang:

uac.aplcnt

HSC
*tumbleweed and quietness*...

lol what else can a cut-off do? dance around? of course it either stays same, increase or decrease :p
It can change..like change to an OP or selection rank for QLD tertiarly applicants or change to like..Tasmanian UAI's or something..idk what its called:shoot:

uac.aplcnt

HSC
Ok, I get it now..

What iff though.. I wanted to make it in the final round 2009? Would I use the cut-offs from the late round 2009? OR the late round cut-offs in 2008?

I'd say the late round 09.... to see vacancies, but then also use the comparison between the late round 08 (and also with the previous years) with the late round 2009 to see slight changes in uai's from previous years..

uac.aplcnt

HSC
Well yeah dude, if you payed on the 23rd of January then your application is sure going to be recieved from the admissions centre and that the uni's will consider your preferences before the late round offers are e-released.

Your app will be received yer bro
Only reason why I said it will be reci. is because if you give it on the 23rd..the offers are released on the 4th of feb. Thats MORE than 1 week and a bit..thats like.. 11-12days..derr, you missed my point probably

Iamscrewed

HSC
Ok, I get it now..

What iff though.. I wanted to make it in the final round 2009? Would I use the cut-offs from the late round 2009? OR the late round cut-offs in 2008?

I'd say the late round 09.... to see vacancies, but then also use the comparison between the late round 08 (and also with the previous years) with the late round 2009 to see slight changes in uai's from previous years..
Yeah..I believe thats correct. I need peoples clarification though :confused:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)