Late school fee (1 Viewer)

LKY

HSC
N/A
through MySR before 12 midnight on 31 March, otherwise your enrolment at UWS will be cancelled.

What if I make late payment?? Have anyone try before?

Charity F

póg mo thóin
HSC
N/A
1) can you read? if yes, go to 2). if no, go to 2)

2) PAY UPFRONT OR LODGE YOUR ECAF + PAY SOME/NOTHING OTHERWISE YOU ENROLMENT AT UWS WILL BE CANCELLED

IF YOU ARE LATE

YOUR ENROLMENT WILL BE CANCELLED

IF YOU LOSE AT LIFE

IT'S PROBABLY A GOOD THING YOUR ENROLMENT WILL BE CANCELLED

3) oh, and your statement of account will determine this. check out mysr.uws.edu.au

LKY

HSC
N/A
1) can you read? if yes, go to 2). if no, go to 2)

2) PAY UPFRONT OR LODGE YOUR ECAF + PAY SOME/NOTHING OTHERWISE YOU ENROLMENT AT UWS WILL BE CANCELLED

IF YOU ARE LATE

YOUR ENROLMENT WILL BE CANCELLED

IF YOU LOSE AT LIFE

IT'S PROBABLY A GOOD THING YOUR ENROLMENT WILL BE CANCELLED

3) oh, and your statement of account will determine this. check out mysr.uws.edu.au
Are you uni stuff who get commission?
All friends in other universities pay uni fee before the last minutes before exam because they know how to use good debt.
I would rather pay myself first, than others.

ambermorn

Tic Tac addict.
HSC
N/A
You can try paying late, but don't be surprised if you rock up to tutorials/exams and find your enrollments been cancelled. They do have census dates for a reason.

HSC
You can try paying late, but don't be surprised if you rock up to tutorials/exams and find your enrollments been cancelled. They do have census dates for a reason.
uhm no...... Ur wrong....

If the payment hasn't gone through on time or accepted as within the census date...you will receive an email from the finance dept at UWS and they will ask you if you would like to be put on as a misc student which basically buys you a week to make the payments....

Census dates are made by the uni themselves not the gov. therefore any leniency given is at the sole discretion of the university..

Last edited:

ambermorn

Tic Tac addict.
HSC
N/A
uhm no...... Ur wrong....

If the payment hasnt gone through on time or accepted as within the census dat...you will receive an email form the finance dept at UWS and they will ask u if you would like to be put on as a misc student which basically buys you a week to make the payments....

Census dates are made by the uni themselves not the gov. therefore any leniency given is at the sole discretion of the university..
OIC

Encumbrances | University of Western Sydney (UWS)

Is a week really worth it?

HSC
I had to pay upfront coz I'm a permanent resident. Sucks no 20% discount but got more time to pay through that technicality.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)