Late to School- Eligibility for the HSC (1 Viewer)

pkim

HSC
Hi,

I received my Mid Course Report back recently and noticed that I've been listed for 21 partial days absent (i.e. been late to school 21 times) over the course of 6 months and also gotten 7 unexplained partial absences.

Will this affect my eligilibity to receive the HSC and graduate successfully in anyway? My mother is worried that I won't receive one.

Much thanks!

BandSixFix

Disillusioned
HSC
Hi,

I received my Mid Course Report back recently and noticed that I've been listed for 21 partial days absent (i.e. been late to school 21 times) over the course of 6 months and also gotten 7 unexplained partial absences.

Will this affect my eligilibity to receive the HSC and graduate successfully in anyway? My mother is worried that I won't receive one.

Much thanks!
80% I think - check with your supervisors.

Streetcarcity

HSC
I think I had like 8 unexplained partial absences, a shit ton of lates and two months worth of full absences after trial period but still got my hsc results for my school last year

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
It will contribute to your eligibility. Make sure you start going to school every day from now on for the next term and a half-ish to ensure yourself safe from being categorised as not completing the HSC successfully. Don't push it and put yourself in a risky position.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)