Late To School (1 Viewer)

RachelGreen

HSC
Hi all, I recently asked one of the nice ladies from the office to see my attendance percentage. And it was awful, my absences and partial absences added to 76.5%. I heard you wouldn't be able to receive your HSC results, if it's below a certain percentage. I'm too afraid to ask my teachers, or any supervisors as I might get in trouble by turning myself in.
Oh and if this helps, I'm doing above average in school. Thanks in advance!

gandalfbrah

HSC
Depends on your schools protocol and policy for attendance. Like my school has a minimum of 80% attendance, and no academic performance would be considered. I reckon youll be fine though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Streetcarcity

HSC
I remember last year I stopped going to school for two months to study and still got my HSC results for my school.

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
There are people who have low attendance rates at my school. BUT they have medical problems and are only expected to go during specific school periods to try get as much education and work done.

If the reason you're late is due to things such as
1) Sleeping in late
2) Difficulties with transportation
3) Not officially and professionally for medical reasons

Then you really need to start waking up earlier, figuring out a better form of transportation and making sure your attendance is on point from here on to the 22nd September.

Not only is it for your eligibility in the HSC, it should be a basic skill in being punctual to your responsibilities and would be required in the future as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)