• Latham

Votes: 344 65.4%
  • Howard

Votes: 182 34.6%

• Total voters

ellymelly

HSC
craz said:
Yea keep it open. Plus its more opportunities to talk about the wonderful life of politicians. Just because this election is over...doesn't mean you can't talk about the next one.
true. how about we talk about the ability of labor to produce a party by the next election?

Ziff

HSC
N/A
And not the other sort of party, like the Democrats. Alcoholics.

Kleaver

HSC
Mmmm

These results just show that approx 66% of you are idiots...

Howard is the man. Well George W Bush is THE man, but Howard comes next.

ellymelly

HSC
Kleaver said:
These results just show that approx 66% of you are idiots...

Howard is the man. Well George W Bush is THE man, but Howard comes next.
... couldn't agree more

stylesedu86

HSC
imbeciles,,,,,,,,,,,,latham is like the other labor leaders of the past-inexperienced,and a poor economic manager.our economy is strong,,and howard is not afraid to tackle issues such as terrorism head-on.if it aint broke dont fix it.

HSC
lets give up my fellow labour supporters, the libs on this board are just too superior and intelligent for us, every argument they have is extrememly informed and logical.

THEY ARE JUST TOOOOO SMART

i mean look at kleaver, wow, bush is THE MAN, seems like the majority of America who are against bush are the idiots and these liberal supporters on this forum are the only smart people in the world, because they have WAYYYYY much more experience then the celebrities and college grads in america who are doing that 'vote or die campaign' coz they live in america (somehow) and they know of the great things bush is doing.

ok enough with the sarcasm, liberal supporters are the fucking dumbest people i know if, sheep, conformists wateva, they are as pathetic as goths, i look down on anyone who is pro-howard or pro-bush

they shouldn't be able to have their say because it lowers the intelligence of everyone who reads their stupid comments about 'oh howard is doing great things for the economy' (he isn't, he's advisors are)

'oh bush is going to stop terrorism by killing civillians and pissing the terrorists of even more'

WE CANNOT WIN THIS WAR

its about time everyone realises that and the troops are brought back home.

be a man, walk away.

Rorix

HSC
I like the way you don't make sense. It's cute, like that little puppy dog yapping at your heels.

Generator

HSC
N/A
It's a sad world when a living creature becomes a fashion accessory...

HSC
i like the way that your so stupid you don't know how to interpret something.

not everyone will put their opinion in direct form for you

so learn how to make sense of something or your gonna struggle in life

Rorix

HSC
OK, let's analyse your opinion.

The first part of your post is a poor attempt at humour, which we can just ignore.

hiphophorray123 said:
i mean look at kleaver, wow, bush is THE MAN,
Here you attempt to prove that all conservatives have undeveloped and unsophistacted opinions by induction, which obviously isn't true.

seems like the majority of America who are against bush
Here you state something false.

because they have WAYYYYY much more experience then the celebrities and college grads in america who are doing that 'vote or die campaign'
Here you assume that because somebody is a celebrity, their opinion is far more educated and based on years of political experience.

coz they live in america (somehow) and they know of the great things bush is doing.
Here you protest that conservatives aren't capable of having views regarding George Bush because they don't live in America, but you yourself are portraying your own views even though you don't live in America.

FYI I am an American citizen - does this make my opinion more valid than yours?

ok enough with the sarcasm, liberal supporters are the fucking dumbest people i know if, sheep, conformists wateva, they are as pathetic as goths, i look down on anyone who is pro-howard or pro-bush
Aside from the irony of you being incapable to type coherantly when you're criticising other people's intelligence, you also claim that liberal supporters are 'conformists' when the majority of young people support Labor, obviously contradictory.

they shouldn't be able to have their say because it lowers the intelligence of everyone who reads their stupid comments about 'oh howard is doing great things for the economy' (he isn't, he's advisors are)
Here you firstly undermine the fundamental principles of democracy and human rights, then you deliberately assume that the use of the word "Howard" refers to the man himself rather than the administration, which is in general false.

'oh bush is going to stop terrorism by killing civillians and pissing the terrorists of even more'
Here you make the fallacious assumption that terrorists are only dangerous if provoked.

WE CANNOT WIN THIS WAR
Here you state a controversial opinion without any sort of factual support provided, expecting us to accept it at face value despite your lack of any expertise in the area or any supporting evidence - maybe because it's typed IN BLOCK LETTERS.

its about time everyone realises that and the troops are brought back home.
Here you try to convince us that terrorists will give up the cause if the war in Iraq ends, despite terrorism existing before Iraq and ignoring the fact that if the terrorists think that they can accomplish their politicial goals via terrorism, they will be encouraged to commit further attacks.

be a man, walk away.
This is some sort of extra comment you've decided to tack on in the belief that it will further your argument to call people who want to kill terrorists in Iraq 'women'.

So you see, I made perfect sense of your post, it was just contradictory or relied on vague assertions.

But I look forward to you 'schooling' me in this debate, since I am of extremely low intelligence as I support both the Howard and the Bush administrations.

Rorix

HSC
he's part of the 2nd tier of Labor voters

see
1st tier Coalition voters - concerned with economic liberalisation, national security etc.
1st tier ALP voters - concerned with equity of oppertunity for all etc.
2nd tier Coalition voters - worried about 'them damn quejumpers' taking their jobs, 'those damn a-rabs', and their mortgage payments
2nd tier ALP voters - not really concerned with anything, just general gut reactions

HSC
first off that wasn't an attempt at 'humour' you really don't know what im thinking so don't tell me what im trying to do.

you can't really criticise something because its in upper case, i mean like what the fuck is your problem lol

I knew that celebrity remark would trigger some kind of insult and i meant the older, more informed people who are part of the 'vote or die' campaign would have a more valid opinion then you.

and what are you calling a fallacious remark, there is a 'vote or die' campaign going on in the US and (even though both kerry and bush are scumbags) they are against bush, they just can't publicly go out and tell everyone to vote against bush, i believe there is some regulation against that.

what else did u say in ur geeky 'analysis?'

oh yeh 'be a man and walk away' is a cleche idiot, i put that at the end because it applies to this war, instead of letting it die down we are aggrevating it by keeping our troops in Iraq

Rorix

HSC
I'm going to assume that if you didn't reply to something, you're conceding you were wrong. OK?

hiphophorray123 said:
first off that wasn't an attempt at 'humour' you really don't know what im thinking so don't tell me what im trying to do.
OH MUMMY THE MEAN BOY PUT WORDS INTO MY MOUTH :rolleyes:

Don't tell me what I'm trying to say! I'm my own man! I can speak for myself! I just can't get any repect!

you can't really criticise something because its in upper case, i mean like what the fuck is your problem lol
My problem is you're trying to capitalise your way out of your uneducated statements.

I knew that celebrity remark would trigger some kind of insult and i meant the older, more informed people who are part of the 'vote or die' campaign would have a more valid opinion then you.
Firstly you intended to make a point with celebrities, that's why you mentioned it. Secondly, just because someone's older doesn't make their opinion more valid. Thirdly, plenty of informed people vote Republican - in fact, the uneducated and disadvantaged are generally considered to be Democrat voters.

So, you're wrong on all three counts.

and what are you calling a fallacious remark
Probably what I quoted? When you said a majority of the country was against Bush?

there is a 'vote or die' campaign going on in the US and (even though both kerry and bush are scumbags) they are against bush, they just can't publicly go out and tell everyone to vote against bush, i believe there is some regulation against that.
Uh...yes they can? Wow, you know even less than I thought you did. Oh but please, provide some details of this 'regulation' against campeigning for Kerry.

what else did u say in ur geeky 'analysis?'
So, first I was stupid, now I'm geeky. Can you make your mind up?

oh yeh 'be a man and walk away' is a cleche idiot
What's a 'cleche', is that like some sort of milkshake? The e and i keys aren't even close to one another.

i put that at the end because it applies to this war, instead of letting it die down we are aggrevating it by keeping our troops in Iraq
WOW SO YOU MEAN IF ONE PARTY SURRENDERS THE WAR ENDS?

HSC
that was just you making assumptions lol

'you intended'

tell me rorix, what else do i intend, since you obviously read minds

all these internet geeks always assume they know what other people are thinking wtf is their problem lol

Rorix

HSC
well right now you're thinking
'fuck i've got nothing to say in reply because i really don't know jackshit about any of these topics, but I can't admit I was wrong......no way.....hrm...........maybe if I call him a geek....oh wait I think he's stupid and as bad as a rapist.....oh wait ill call him an internet geek.............yeah ill just call him a geek and focus on some irrelevant part of the post and ignore all the major issues.........'

HSC
im ignoring the 'main issues' because its just gonna go back and forth and neither of us is going to admit that were wrong so i'll just sit back and laugh at you trying to prove a point.

Rorix

HSC
oh OK I'm glad you're man enough to walk away for the good of both of us
I think I'll put that in my signature so the next time you try to get into an argument it's easy to refer to

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)