Votes: 344 65.4%
  • Howard

Votes: 182 34.6%

• Total voters

Ziff

HSC
N/A
Not the hippy argument!

"I don't want to argue with you but..." or "No, let's not fight, mannnnnnnnnnnn"

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
I think this thread could probably be unpinned and locked now.

Seeing as how the election has been decided.

Any calls?

Ziff

HSC
N/A
neo_o said:
I think this thread could probably be unpinned and locked now.

Seeing as how the election has been decided.

Any calls?
Yeah, the seat of BOS has already been declared for the Labor party...

Ziff

HSC
N/A
Not-That-Bright said:
What's more disturbing is the ammount of people who say they'd vote for the greens.. almost equal to liberal.... i mean.... bleh.
Your signature isn't very balanced because a lot of the Liberal supporters on this forum are just as bad.

Propaganda!

ellymelly

HSC
Rorix said:
OK, let's analyse your opinion.

The first part of your post is a poor attempt at humour, which we can just ignore.

Here you attempt to prove that all conservatives have undeveloped and unsophistacted opinions by induction, which obviously isn't true.

Here you state something false.

Here you assume that because somebody is a celebrity, their opinion is far more educated and based on years of political experience.

Here you protest that conservatives aren't capable of having views regarding George Bush because they don't live in America, but you yourself are portraying your own views even though you don't live in America.

FYI I am an American citizen - does this make my opinion more valid than yours?

Aside from the irony of you being incapable to type coherantly when you're criticising other people's intelligence, you also claim that liberal supporters are 'conformists' when the majority of young people support Labor, obviously contradictory.

Here you firstly undermine the fundamental principles of democracy and human rights, then you deliberately assume that the use of the word "Howard" refers to the man himself rather than the administration, which is in general false.

Here you make the fallacious assumption that terrorists are only dangerous if provoked.

Here you state a controversial opinion without any sort of factual support provided, expecting us to accept it at face value despite your lack of any expertise in the area or any supporting evidence - maybe because it's typed IN BLOCK LETTERS.

Here you try to convince us that terrorists will give up the cause if the war in Iraq ends, despite terrorism existing before Iraq and ignoring the fact that if the terrorists think that they can accomplish their politicial goals via terrorism, they will be encouraged to commit further attacks.

This is some sort of extra comment you've decided to tack on in the belief that it will further your argument to call people who want to kill terrorists in Iraq 'women'.

So you see, I made perfect sense of your post, it was just contradictory or relied on vague assertions.

But I look forward to you 'schooling' me in this debate, since I am of extremely low intelligence as I support both the Howard and the Bush administrations.
Just thought I'd say "brilliant"

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
Ziff said:
Your signature isn't very balanced because a lot of the Liberal supporters on this forum are just as bad.

Propaganda!
*cough* lissa *cough* ellymelly *cough*

because, nsb dear, calling me a bitch was SO MATURE now wasn't it.

hypocrisy, at it's very very best.

Rorix

HSC
cherryblossom said:
oh lookie here, it's another example of rightwingercan'targuesoresortstoinsulting syndrome

oh lookie here, it's another example of leftwingerccan'tdetectobvioussarcasminpostswarningthismaybeinfectouscherryhascaughtitfromhiphopandbonelolthissentenceislongiamenjoyingmyselfpsimreallynot

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
Rorix said:
oh lookie here, it's another example of leftwingerccan'tdetectobvioussarcasminpostswarningthismaybeinfectouscherryhascaughtitfromhiphopandbonelolthissentenceislongiamenjoyingmyselfpsimreallynot
*rolls eyes*
oh lookie here, it's a case of omgrorixissosadhetailsmearoundandinsultsmeiwasntevenreferingtoyouhypocrisy

Rorix

HSC
cherryblossom said:
*rolls eyes*
oh lookie here, it's a case of omgrorixissosadhetailsmearoundandinsultsmeiwasntevenreferingtoyouhypocrisy
omguquotedmethatsentrapmentwhydidusetmeuph9h9h9h9h9h9h9h9:(

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
Rorix said:
omguquotedmethatsentrapmentwhydidusetmeuph9h9h9h9h9h9h9h9:(
uhnoididntiquotedziffcantyoureadmyposthadnothingwhatsoevertodowithyours

Rorix

HSC
cherryblossom said:
uhnoididntiquotedziffcantyoureadmyposthadnothingwhatsoevertodowithyours
whataboutmyomgstfubitchpostthisisalltooconfusingmaybeishouldputyouonmyignorelist

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
Rorix said:
whataboutmyomgstfubitchpostthisisalltooconfusingmaybeishouldputyouonmyignorelist
touchyarentyoudearDOandsavemealotoftrouble.

Rorix

HSC
okbesidesitwillputanendtothisprivateconversation

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)