• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Latham rails against factions (1 Viewer)

lengstar

HSC
Ah well, what can you do? Labor's going down the shit hole.

Senator04

HSC
N/A
Labour at the moment has too many people who want the top job and have a vision to bring Labour into a new golden era. These people (Wayne Swan, Stephen Smith are the clearest examples) will say and do what it takes to rise in the hierachy and then try and take power for themselves. The truth is until a leader who can control these factions comes along with a divide and conquer strategy a bit like Bob Menzies did in the 50's with the Libs then it will be difficult for them to topple a coalition government.

leetom

there's too many of them!
HSC
The one thing that makes Australia great is....the Australian Labor Party

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Seriously tho labor need to sort themselves out, or at least keep this shit from going public.
While we're at it, is this guy so full of pride that he can't admit a mistake and dump medicare gold?

Last edited:

Ziff

HSC
N/A
I want to tattoo the ALP logo to my wife's vagina...

leetom

there's too many of them!
HSC
"We're cutting down the trees OK! We're cutting them down!"

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
leetom said:
The one thing that makes Australia great is....the Australian Labor Party
Yeah, apart from the fact that they have ruined the NSW education system, transport system, health system, justice system...need I go on? Oh, they also got us a 90 billion dollar debt aswell...nearly forgot that one.

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
Do you watch the News? Look and see the penalties rapists get. Judges handing out fines of 50 cents for some crimes. Then, when the justice system does work, and peole are put in Correctional facilities, they get TV's, Tennis courts, foxtel, everything they fucking well like. And here is you telling me the justice system is good. Get a grip...your meant to be studying this stuff...but your obviously not studying hard enough.

Ziff

HSC
N/A
Oh my god. Thorrnydevil, you are so ignorant it's not funny any more.

I fail to see how you would know more about prison conditions than someone that studies our justice system.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Ziff, not everyone studying the justice system agrees with him.

If you feel we should just accept the knowledge of those who have 'studied' what we have not why don't we just make it that only people who have studied 'political science' can vote.

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
Actually, my grandfather was Warden of the Grafton prison and my next door neighbour is a prison guard at Kempsey prison, so yeah, I know more first hand things than Asquithian who STUDIES our prison system.

lengstar

HSC
Great so you know about what goes on in a prison. Do you know about sentencing and the condition by which a person is sentenced?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)