Law which is the best out of these unis? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Generator

HSC
N/A

natstar, they baited you, and you took it by addressing their points (by dismissing them, that is). Had you just ignored what they had to say, then perhaps we all wouldn't be worried about the fact that you seem to think that you have substantiated a point, despite the fact that your arguments and manner of expression generally leave much to be desired.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Generator said:
despite the fact that your arguments and manner of expression generally leave much to be desired.
yes, natstar, just like your face.

erawamai

Retired. Gone fishing.
HSC
natstar said:
I'm also not fired up. Again- all I said was the thread starter take on board some actual research instead of listening to obviously biased report- wouldent that be the wiser option?
Swearing gives the impression of being fired up.

EDIT- ^ Like I said- Idiots
Coming into the thread and firing up or responding and thus giving credence to obvious bait would not be the smartest thing to do.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
natstar said:
If I was truly baited I would have wrote a big essay of a post in the fact that UWS is the best uni for law, but why would I want to do that.
Because you're a stupid, unattractive, unintelligent, annoying, self-centred, anal, crap, egoistical, unreliable bitch.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
natstar said:
And I could say the exact same about you. Name calling also gives the impression of insecurity.

Erawamai- i wouldent call idiot a swear word
did your year six counsellor tell you this? when people call you names they are actually jealous of you and are really insecure?
I just think you are a walking cliche of idiocy.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
natstar said:
I am not baited. It seems like everyone here was baited by my post really. If you didnt like it, you could have ignored it
no. trust me, we are all master baiters here.

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
could this thread either cease or change direction with my post please.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
natstar said:
If you want to call me an idiot, look at yourself why don't you.
So i should look at myself and then say natstar is an idiot. done.
...i don't get it.

X

xeuyrawp

Yay, we've totally hijacked another shitty thread and turned it into natstar being defensive (whilst saying that she's not) and stas pushing her buttons.

As amusing as this will no-doubt be, I've got people to do and places to be.

natstar said:
No, its the fact that you dont like me, or what I have to say, so you have to resort to stupid imature name calling and sarcastic comments instead of being mature about it. If you want to call me an idiot, look at yourself why don't you.
Mate, he does that to everyone. He's an asshole, but you really need to see through it to the squishy stazi inner-goodness :)

stazi

Nightman
HSC
natstar said:
So sorry I made such a crappy, useless post

Thread starter- your question is stupid IMO. Your just going to get a bunch of biased answers with no basis. Of course everyone is going to say law is 'best' at the uni they attend becuase they havent been elsewhere. Its best if you go around to different uni's, do some research so you can make a more informed decision.
'biased'? why?
'of course everyong is going to say law is best at their uni'? Umm...no. A lot of people are willing to admit where the best law courses are. Like students are willing to admit accounting is best at unsw, regardless of uni.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
PwarYuex said:
Mate, he does that to everyone. He's an asshole, but you really need to see through it to the squishy stazi inner-goodness :)
I don't do it to everyone. I don't do it to you, much.
Wait let me paraphrase. I do it to you ;), but I don't do that to you.

X

xeuyrawp

natstar said:
Defensive about what. I dont care about what you personally think of UWS. I have more important things to worry and care about. If you would read, my inital post did not mention anything about UWS, so why did you al bring it up?
OMG! We think you care because you show you care. It doesn't matter that you get all defensive, I do EXACTLY the same thing with MU- you just need to recognise the reasons why you went to your uni (you like what it offers, it's near-by, maybe you didn't get the marks) and move on. If you say to people 'so what, I didn't get the marks' or 'I live really close to campus', rather than flaming them with 'fuck you, I don't care what you think. fuck you all, you all suck die die die', they will respect that and move on.

Secondly, you need to ignore people who like to push peoples' buttons, like stas. I think he gets an enjoyment out of it, but the best tactic is just to either put him on your ignore list, or just not take his posts seriously.

stazi said:
I don't do it to everyone. I don't do it to you, much.
Wait let me paraphrase. I do it to you ;), but I don't do that to you.
Hahah, no, you do it for me! :p ;) :$*runs away*

stazi

Nightman
HSC
natstar said:
Thats exacly my point
Ummm...actually pwar was absolutely correct. However, in none of your posts have I seen 'that point' being expressed by you. You always seem to counter with what pwar accuses you of, not the remedy he prescribes

X

xeuyrawp

natstar said:
Thats exacly my point
Which one... THere were a few :S

I have recognised why I go to UWS, but I don't feel I need to justify my choices for everyone. What is the point?
Actually, you do need to justify it. If you think you can be all 'I have my reasons, I don't need to tell you', you're not at all participating in the community. By doing that, you're totally excluding yourself in a very emo-esque way; which is compounded by your defensiveness to the whole situation...

Generator

HSC
N/A
natstar said:
The point I addressed in my initial post
That reputations and constructive criticism aren't of value when one considers a possible degree?

Generator

HSC
N/A
natstar said:
No that the best way of making an informed decision was doing primary research.
No, the best way make an informed decision is to both look for yourself and then temper what you find with the constructive thoughts of others. Merely looking at a publicity brochure isn't going to help a student make an informed choice.

hfis

Dyslexic Fish
HSC
N/A
natstar said:
Your a bunch of idiots.
No, we're not. Also, you're*

Generator said:
Give it up, natstar. As always, you cannot win.
This is true.

natstar said:
PwarYuex- They were being sarcastic. I'm not stupid
I, for one, was not being sarcastic. It is a well known fact that Lord Denning got his LLB from UWS. Check your fucking history books.

natstar said:
It didnt bait me at all.
Yes, it did, and continues to. You are so fired up it's tempting to cook up some popcorn on your forehead.

santaslayer

HSC
LoLz...actually talking to academics are just as stupid as asking people here on BoS, IMO.

Anyway, frigid, you really think UNSW has a larger amount of juicey-ful girls than UTS? UTS more male dominated? Or ugly-ness dominated? :p

heidi_kak

HSC
Why does every thread that even mentions uws always turn into
- uws-bashing fun fest for everyone
- natstar comes to save the day for uws
- natstar-bashing fun fest for everyone.

???
i'm sure the person who startd the thread wouldn't appreciate having to wade through pages and pages of stupid irrelevant arguments just to see if anyone has any constructive answers.

back to the original question- out of the 4 unis you're asking about, i don't think prestige/reputation differences between them are really going to matter that much. i would suggest that you pick the uni based on the degree that you want to combine with. if you want to do arts, go for mac (uws arts is very limited, uts has no 'arts' except media/languages). business i'd say they all have strengths & weaknesses in certain areas, you'd have to check it out for yourself (uts probably has the edge). not sure about other areas. have a look at all the online handbooks and see which one offers you the best opportunity to study what you enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)