Law (1 Viewer)

Qualona

HSC
Hi
whats the uai to get into law at western sydney uni? ive looked at the uac guide and it says N/A.

Optophobia

HSC
Campbelltown or Parramatta?

2006 - 85.00
2007 - 90.??

around there.

*sasha*

HSC
although if it helps, a few people who got close to 90, like 87.5 and stuff got in anyway. but yeah the official cutoff was 90.

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
melsc said:
you might be looking at the wrong course because it was 90 last year and 85 the year before. You are talking about undergrad?
Seems like he's looking at the NRSL undergrad law...

Offically:

'06 = 85
'07 = 90

However, you also have the option of doing the STAT test and having your RET score used as an alternative to your UAI. Also, this year they were extremely flexible with the cut offs as to my knowledge.

*sasha*

HSC
yeah i heard some people got in coz of the RET test? but on the actual FAQ sheet for the RET test they said it didnt apply for law? so i dunno..

Qualona

HSC
where do u get the information about the uai? i cant find it anywhere

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
*sasha* said:
yeah i heard some people got in coz of the RET test? but on the actual FAQ sheet for the RET test they said it didnt apply for law? so i dunno..
The RET score couldn't be used for NRSL undergraduate law, however it could be used for the normal undergrad law double degrees.

L

LaraB

It's most likely he's looking at the graduate/non-graduate entry law - that seems to be what confuses most people.

You need to look at teh combined law stuff because straight law isn't done on a UAI alone entry as you cannot go into straight law at uws (i think it's the same for everywhere except UTS?) from high school the prior year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)