"Lebo Thugs" Youtube Video (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martyno1

oh hi
HSC
S1M0 said:
I can't speak on the behalf of the Syrians, Palestinians and any other middle eastern country, but i can speak on behalf of the Egyptians.

We don't do the even 0.5% of the shit that these fucktards do. We don't go into friggin' gangs and bash "aussies" just for whatever god-damn reason you've managed to come up with. We're not loafing about in gangs at around midnight doing god-knows-what.

Don't bring us down to your level. There's a difference between egyptians and lebanese. The main one is that we assimilate and integrate very well, you guys end up in the paper for all the harm you're doing to australia.

Granted, not all lebanese are like that though, and you might be a decent person. However, i've never seen a decent lebanese person, whether Christians or muslim, and i've seen quite a lot.

And thats a big thing, because i'm put in the same boat as these idiots.
Then you're obviously an idiot who hasn't been out much and is living in his own I'm-an-angel-Lebs-are-bad world.
There were 'Egyptian' people that used to go to my school (obviously the dc's left in yr 10) that did the exact same thing as these 'Lebanese' dickheads did. The only reason that these Egyptian/Syrian/Palestinian/Turkish dickheads are called 'Lebanese' is because there are more Lebanese people in australia than people from those countries.

Travel back in time about 30-40 years and you would find Macedonian, Turk, etc dickheads being labelled as Greek/Italian thugs.

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
Miles Edgeworth said:
You're wrong and ill-informed. There are thousands of awesome lebanese people. These dropkick idiots are just being fuckwits and negatively affecting the community in a terrible way.
Just my own personal opinion and observation.

Oh, and i forgot. My english teacher, she's the best. Thats the only awesome lebanese person i know. The rest ain't so good i'm afraid to say.

Problem is that all the lebanese guys do show the same behaviour as these guys. They're distanced from the "aussies", they act all tough and superior, and they fight in gangs of 2 or more. And THEY'RE ALWAYS the cause of the fight, which they then bullshit their way out of.

Personal observation. Unfortunately, a lot of other people share that same observation as me.

Last edited:

Martyno1

oh hi
HSC
S1M0 said:
Just my own personal opinion and observation.

Oh, and i forgot. My english teacher, she's the best. Thats the only awesome lebanese person i know. The rest ain't so good i'm afraid to say.

Problem is that all the lebanese guys do show the same behaviour as these guys. They're distanced from the "aussies", they act all tough and superior, and they fight in gangs of 2 or more. And THEY'RE ALWAYS the cause of the fight, which they then bullshit they're way out of.

Personal observation. Unfortunately, a lot of other people share that same observation as me.
Oh wow, a gang of 2 people. So fucking scary.

& tell me, (probably) the most controversial person in Australia at the moment, Sheikh Hilaly or w/e his name is, isn't he Egyptian?
Before you answer that - yes he is, I know he is, it wasn't a question you were meant to answer.
Not that I care what country he comes from, but you seem to think that Egyptians are so lovely compared to the Lebanese in this country and have assimilated oh-so-much.

Last edited:

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
Martyno1 said:
Then you're obviously an idiot who hasn't been out much and is living in his own I'm-an-angel-Lebs-are-bad world.
There were 'Egyptian' people that used to go to my school (obviously the dc's left in yr 10) that did the exact same thing as these 'Lebanese' dickheads did. The only reason that these Egyptian/Syrian/Palestinian/Turkish dickheads are called 'Lebanese' is because there are more Lebanese people in australia than people from those countries.

Travel back in time about 30-40 years and you would find Macedonian, Turk, etc dickheads being labelled as Greek/Italian thugs.
All of the egyptians that i know in my community are all uni educated and are decent, respectable people. Like i said, don't bring us down to that level.

Perhaps they were muslim? Cause thats the only reason why an egyptian would ever act like what i'm seeing.

Martyno1

oh hi
HSC
S1M0 said:
All of the egyptians that i know in my community are all uni educated and are decent, respectable people. Like i said, don't bring us down to that level.

Perhaps they were muslim? Cause thats the only reason why an egyptian would ever act like what i'm seeing.
Oh really, because ALL of the Lebanese people I know in MY community are all university educated too, and they have gone on to become doctors and lawyers. So don't bring us down to your imaginary 'level' either.
And it's certainly not because all of the Lebanese people around here are Christian. I know there are many respectable Lebanese-Muslims.

aand fyi, the Egyptians at my school were all Coptic.

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
Martyno1 said:
Oh wow, a gang of 2 people. So fucking scary.

& tell me, (probably) the most controversial person in Australia at the moment, Sheikh Hilaly or w/e his name is, isn't he Egyptian?
Before you answer that - yes he is, I know he is, it wasn't a question you were meant to answer.
Not that I care what country he comes from, but you seem to think that Egyptians are so lovely compared to the Lebanese in this country and have assimilated oh-so-much.
Lol...i knew that you'd bring this up.

So here's some pointers

1. He's a fundementalist muslim
  2. All the lebanese muslims support him and love him dearly. Not egyptians. He FLED egypt because of all the thing he said and thats why he first came here.
  3. The egyptian government doesn't welcome him, they don't even like him. The only reason why he wasn't tossed into a jail was because of the large population of fundementalists in egypt.
  4. The egyptians in my community hate him. My parents doesn't like him, my family doesn't like him, my family's friends doesn't like him. My community doesn't like him.
Its not egyptians who support him, its lebanese. Kick him out of this country and send him back. Believe me, he's not gonna like it.

Last edited:

Martyno1

oh hi
HSC
Um no, the people who support him are fundamentalist Muslims, it doesn't matter what country they originated from, idiot. Lebanese this, Lebanese that, bla bla bla. You talk so much shit.

If the Egyptian government doesn't welcome him, howcome he was allowed to say all that shit about Australia on EGYPTIAN (zomg) television?!

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
Martyno1 said:
Um no, the people who support him are fundamentalist Muslims, it doesn't matter what country they originated from, idiot. Lebanese this, Lebanese that, bla bla bla. You talk so much shit.

If the Egyptian government doesn't welcome him, howcome he was allowed to say all that shit about Australia on EGYPTIAN (zomg) television?!
majority of muslims being fundmenetalists in egypt?

If they do anything to him it'll result in a massive riot against the government, which is bad.

There's a large number of lebanese muslims, the muslims i see around that sheik are lebanese, the people who i see bashing up "aussies", bashing up homeless "jews" are lebanese.

And you still haven't told me the name of that school, because i doubt that there are any copts who act like what i've seen with the leb gangs

So quit talking shit, and quit trying to bring us down to your level.

Last edited:

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC
lebs can be christians so stop blaming the muslims...these kids dont go to their mosques or churches...they are fucking hoons born at westmead hospital have never stepped a foot overseas and claim to be "lebanese"...i saw the video ages ago and laughed at it...fucking 15 year olds think they are 2pac

Martyno1

oh hi
HSC
S1M0 said:
majority of muslims being fundmenetalists in egypt?

If they do anything to him it'll result in a massive riot against the government, which is bad.

There's a large number of lebanese muslims, the muslims i see around that sheik are lebanese, the people who i see bashing up "aussies", bashing up homeless "jews" are lebanese.

And you still haven't told me the name of that school, because i doubt that there are any copts who act like what i've seen with the leb gangs

So quit talking shit, and quit trying to bring us down to your level.
& you know they are Lebanese HOW exactly?
Your second line proved my point for me, thanks.

Also, I didn't see your school post so I didn't exactly ignore it, I go to a Marist school in the northern Sydney area, that's all anybody on this forum needs to know.

I think you need to quit talking shit and start accepting that SOME OF your own kind are bad too. Unlike the way you speak, I actually accept that a majority of people from all cultures are good and there are only very few bad people from each immigrant community.

Gtfo my internet now please.

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
Martyno1 said:
& you know they are Lebanese HOW exactly?
Your second line proved my point for me, thanks.

Also, I didn't see your school post so I didn't exactly ignore it, I go to a Marist school in the northern Sydney area, that's all anybody on this forum needs to know.

I think you need to quit talking shit and start accepting that SOME OF your own kind are bad too. Unlike the way you speak, I actually accept that a majority of people from all cultures are good and there are only very few bad people from each immigrant community.

Gtfo my internet now please.
Marist Cograh perhaps?

Besides even if what you say is true, then as long as they think they're lebanese, its fine by me! :)

Martyno1

oh hi
HSC
Um, firstly, it's spelt Kogarah. Kogarah isn't even in northern Sydney.
& these people seemed pretty proud to be "Arabs", not "Lebanese".

HSC
WTF i just saw the video on smh through there video links. I cant believe theres this huge fuss about it. I thought the video about the 2 anglo blokes sexually assaulting and pissing on that poor girl was 100 times worse. anyways CRESTWOODS_G has it spot on. I cant believe the amount of generalistaions that go around such as "muslim" people. As a matter of fact to shut all of these peoples mouths, Im from a family of a large family inwhich my 4 eler brother graduated from GRANVILLE BOYS and heres the outcome, 1)lawyer 2)construction manager 3)accountant 4)another lawyer. So what this this bullshit about its all muslims fault or dividing between an anglo who was borne and bread here or someone else who was borne and bread here but not having a couple of generations living here before them. Its actually quite discusting that such a huge fuss was made of such a stupid childish video.

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
Martyno1 said:
Um, firstly, it's spelt Kogarah. Kogarah isn't even in northern Sydney.
My mistake

& these people seemed pretty proud to be "Arabs", not "Lebanese".
I was talking about the media and the anglo-saxon australians.

HSC
Can I ask what the purpose of this thread is?

Hello Moderators? I don't know why you even let this thread get to 3 pages.

We all know where this will lead...it's only a matter of days (or hours)

Martyno1

oh hi
HSC
S1M0 said:
My mistake

I was talking about the media and the anglo-saxon australians.
Err then why did you refer to what I said about the Egyptians at my school?

bshoc

HSC
N/A
Don't expect the State government or police to intervene too much in these things, most of Labors' key seats are in western sydney, such as Iemma in beautiful Lakemba, taking action could offend his hosts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)