"Lebo Thugs" Youtube Video (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
Martyno1 said:
Err then why did you refer to what I said about the Egyptians at my school?
Because i'm saying that its not true.

And that sparked my memory, i can remember one such person who does go into gangs and all that, but he hangs out with lebs, and he's in fact cast out of the church and its community, spending his time with lebanese, turks and others.

Martyno1

oh hi
HSC
S1M0 said:
Because i'm saying that its not true.

And that sparked my memory, i can remember one such person who does go into gangs and all that, but he hangs out with lebs, and he's in fact cast out of the church and its community, spending his time with lebanese, turks and others.
Uh no, you just realised that you couldn't say anything back so you pretended you meant something else. Again with the Lebanese this, Lebanese that from you. You talk a load of shit.

Anyway, like I said, gtfo my internet please.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
listen mate, dont bring Egyptians into this, aside from the fact that they are a muslim majority country [need i say moderate?] they are perfectly fine. I personally have never had a problem with an Egyptian, all the ones i have met have been fine... i cant say the same for lebanese.

Look there are some good lebanese aswell, but just like there is a difference between nigga and nigger, there is a difference between lebanese and lebs

lebs: a bunch of young male tryhard faggots who think they are tough because they smoke pot, drive dodgy done up cars and bash people 30 on 1.Generally come from the country of lebanon and beleive they are tupac reincarnate. Typically seen showing the 'west side' and 'east side' hand symbols, despite the fact that they live in australia.

lebanese: someone who is from the country of lebanon.

notice how lebs are lebanese, but lebanese arent lebs? ok good. Ive met a few good lebanese, a few of the young blokes around where i live dont cause trouble, dont hang out in gangs and are focused on either their education or their job.

btw i saw the article on channel 10 around 5ish.

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
Serius said:
listen mate, dont bring Egyptians into this, aside from the fact that they are a muslim majority country [need i say moderate?] they are perfectly fine. I personally have never had a problem with an Egyptian, all the ones i have met have been fine... i cant say the same for lebanese.
Exactly. :)

Don't try to deter people from the sad fact that the people who did this were lebanese. Trying to cover yourself up won't do shit, lebanese in my school all lie whenever they get caught doing something wrong, and that's given them a reputation as dishonest. Don't let it be the same to you.

And yeah, not all lebanese are bad, granted, but i've only know of 1 out of like 50 that i've know, and around 100 that i've seen at 11pm in Leichardt (or whatever the spelling is) calling the police pigs, making fun of them and threatening them when they tell them to disperse.

Martyno1

oh hi
HSC
If you think that, then I would have to call you an idiot. Hasn't anybody noticed that instead of calling people "Lebanese", the media has lately been referring to people as being of "Middle Eastern or Mediterranean appearance"?? That is because the Lebanese-Australian community has repeatedly complained about being labelled wrongly for what people from OTHER Middle Eastern/Mediterranean countries do (E.G. EGYPT) and have provided proof that a lot of the "bad" things "Lebanese" people do are not actually done by Lebanese people at all.

So I'm bringing whatever nationality that helps give Lebanese people a bad name in this country into this argument, and don't try to tell me not to.

edit: you guys are both idiots.
Give me proof that every Middle-Eastern/Mediterranean looking person that does wrong is Lebanese. I beg of you.
People who label everybody that has dark hair and tanned skin as Lebanese are uneducated idiots who deserve to be charged with going against the anti-discrimination act.

Last edited:

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
Martyno1 said:
If you think that, then I would have to call you an idiot. Hasn't anybody noticed that instead of calling people "Lebanese", the media has lately been referring to people as being of "Middle Eastern or Mediterranean appearance"?? That is because the Lebanese-Australian community has repeatedly complained about being labelled wrongly for what people from OTHER Middle Eastern/Mediterranean countries do (E.G. EGYPT) and have provided proof that a lot of the "bad" things "Lebanese" people do are not actually done by Lebanese people at all.

So I'm bringing whatever nationality that helps give Lebanese people a bad name in this country into this argument, and don't try to tell me not to.

edit: you guys are both idiots.
Give me proof that every Middle-Eastern/Mediterranean looking person that does wrong is Lebanese. I beg of you.
People who label everybody that has dark hair and tanned skin as Lebanese are uneducated idiots who deserve to be charged with going against the anti-discrimination act.
uhuh yeah...

whatever mate, its the lebs, its always the lebs :rofl:

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
Shut the fuck up with the Lebanese vs Egyptian debate, it's fucking childish and pointless.

Now back to something more childish: monitoring how much media exposure this gets.

Well, it was the 2nd headline item on the tv news here tonight, on Channel 9 (number one was the shark guy). They showed enough footage that everyone's pretty much seen a whole video's worth, including a display of the "New Management" Australia picture. They erroneously described it as a single video, though. 'Chinese whispers'; soon it'll be a feature length motion picture.

That was local news though so I don't know about the nation wide version.

bshoc

HSC
N/A
1. You can usually tell a Lebanese person from an Egyptian, Italian or Iranian.

2. Most of Australia's other Arab/Muslim communities are small and are far less concentrated around the Western Sydney region.

Martyno1

oh hi
HSC
I guess the next time someone is bashed, Marie Bashir definitely did it. Let's not forget that the next time somebody is raped, Sir Nicholas Shehadie should be charged. When a girl starts talking crap about white people, let's all turn our blame on Shakira.. or maybe Shannon Elizabeth.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
Captain Gh3y said:
Now back to something more childish: monitoring how much media exposure this gets.

Well, it was the 2nd headline item on the tv news here tonight, on Channel 9 (number one was the shark guy). They showed enough footage that everyone's pretty much seen a whole video's worth, including a display of the "New Management" Australia picture.

That was local news though so I don't know about the nation wide version.
I'm waiting for TT/ACA to start. They will be frothing at the mouth, it must have been the producer's wet-dream.

Martyno1

oh hi
HSC
bshoc said:

2. Most of Australia's other Arab/Muslim communities are small and are far less concentrated around the Western Sydney region.
How? I'd love to know how you can tell the different between two Arab people and a Persian.

& most of Australia's Arab/Muslim community (no matter what country they're from) is concentrated in western/southern Sydney.

bshoc

HSC
N/A
Martyno1 said:
I guess the next time someone is bashed, Marie Bashir definitely did it. Let's not forget that the next time somebody is raped, Sir Nicholas Shehadie should be charged. When a girl starts talking crap about white people, let's all turn our blame on Shakira.. or maybe Shannon Elizabeth.
lol half of the people you named aren't even Leb proper, none of them are anyway, and its pretty clear that the males not the females are the problem, for every 10 leb girls I see in uni I see about 1 leb guy.

Martyno1

oh hi
HSC
bshoc said:
lol half of the people you named aren't even Leb proper, none of them are anyway, and its pretty clear that the males not the females are the problem, for every 10 leb girls I see in uni I see about 1 leb guy.
Um the first two I named were definitely Lebanese, Shakira and Shannon Elizabeth are half Lebanese.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
Martyno1 said:
Um the first two I named were definitely Lebanese, Shakira and Shannon Elizabeth are half Lebanese.
Well, then, they're only half to blame, aren't they?

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
bshoc said:
True that.

Its like saying that chinese, japanese, thai,etc all look alike, when if there are quite noticable differences.

Its the same here with lebanese and the middle-eastern countries. There are noticable differences.

Martyno1

oh hi
HSC
Miles Edgeworth said:
Don't forget Nader either!
Or the president of Brazil or Ecuador or whatever country.. & Salma Hayek, how can I forget her? :p & that guy from Monk.

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
jb_nc said:
I'm waiting for TT/ACA to start. They will be frothing at the mouth, it must have been the producer's wet-dream.
Exactly.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=181315
Controversial video removed from website

this one says
AAP accessed the video earlier on Wednesday
so we have an idea of how the media found it (considering it seems to have been there for a while before now), still don't know what prompted them to look it up though.

banco55

HSC
Martyno1 said:
I don't think it's a coincidence that bashir, shehadie, nader, Steve Bracks etc. are all lebanese christians. If shannon elizabeht's parents were muslim lebanese they probably would have disowned her by now.

Martyno1

oh hi
HSC
I can see how people can tell apart Lebanese Christians and Lebanese Muslims (eye colour/hair colour) but how could anybody differentiate between a Lebanese Muslim and an Egyptian?

The person who said that doesn't seem like such a smart person either.

Martyno1

oh hi
HSC
banco55 said:
I don't think it's a coincidence that bashir, shehadie, nader, Steve Bracks etc. are all lebanese christians. If shannon elizabeht's parents were muslim lebanese they probably would have disowned her by now.
I'm Lebanese-Christian.. does that mean you're automatically putting me a few step above Lebanese-Muslims?

There is no way in hell a lot of second-generation Lebanese-Christian-Australians would want that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)