"Lebo Thugs" Youtube Video (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HSC
[
QUOTE=DigitalFortress]Okay captain fuckface. You're right, fairfax and News should take the focus off racial tensions 1 year after Cronulla riots, the week of Australia Day, the same day that the australian flag has been announced as 'gang colours' ....and focus more on how Bindi Irwin is taking the US by storm. BECAUSE WE ALL KNOW HOW IMPORTANT THAT IS.
That wasnt my point thickhead... my point is that dont focus on 1 group. Do you have problems reading or am i not clear enough. If a huge fuss is made of this video then objectively speaking theres going to be about another 50 of these episodes and yes anglos are involved as well. Since when did i or anyone suggest that we should just leave the issue alone and take all media attention away?? Have yopu been hanging around Aryan... making false allegations like that:confused:

Obviously this is a big issue in society at the moment, as can be seen by the amount of shit stirring caused by the media. If no one gave a shit, then they'd find some other shit to report on....but obviously people do. Millions of dollars are being blown onto task forces to try to find the problem, when the fucking internet holds the key.
'GRANVILLE BOYZ BRO...MATE I'M FULL SIK AND FUK ALL DA AUSSIES, THEY'RE JUST JEALOUS I AM OFF DA FUKN CHAINS, ALLAH MOHAMMED JIHAD ALLAH ALLAH, EVEN THOUGH WE LIVE IN DA POOREST SUBURBS OF SYDNEY THEY ARE JEALOUS OF MY HABIB AND MY CHAINZZZZ' <----BAM Theres your problem right there.
whats your problem with their chains/religion/or what suburb they live in. Any objective observer which just read your quote will notice a miserable stooge who was probably beaten up by one of them once upon a time is here for revenge and not interested in solving the situation:burn:

In my opinion, provide the fuckwits' guns without safety switches and let the problem solve itself.
Your menatlity will only lead to more tensions, your an obstacle not a object which will lead to a resoltution. You have no productive input in this forum as its pretty obvious your going to continue your "hatred lines".

The fact that you reverted to such racist comments shows your just another ignorant being not willing to seriously discuss the situation (ie: have this pre-emtive thought of them being thugs) .

Last edited:

HSC
Mike Ockisard said:
im not going to get all fired up about it, because that's exactly what the videos were designed to do.

i just think they're cowards, and i hope justice prevails.
Borne a genius.. raised a genius...perfect

HSC
Indian Princess said:
An allegation is a statement of a fact by a party in a pleading, which the party claims it will prove. Allegations remain assertions without proof, only claims until they are proved.

To Alleged, things have to be done in the past. I did not say they raped anyone or commited crime. I predicts that they are rapist/criminals in the making, meaning they will be in the future.

No no no its a bit more than just predict lets use a better word assumed.. Your assuming that these guys will be..
criminals, gang rapist in the making process. You will soon hear these people involved in gang rape, mugging, robbery,thuggery, riot, murder unless you take this as a serious issue and take necessary steps. Just look at their role model, gang rapist Bilal Skaf (probably considered an islamic martyr by now).

You seem to be on border line but its bluddy obvious you perceive these people to be "baddies" for life. I think your forgetting that there year 9 and 10 little shits!!

I DID NOT ALLEGED, I PREDICTED. LEARN ENGLISH BEFORE YOU EMBARASS YOURSELF.
Serously thats fucking hilarious... "OK I'll try my best":rofl:

Cronulla Racist riot videos were events happening and many of them were taken directly from newsreports and they are not specially created to incite racial hatred.
Compared to the video posted by these thugs, which was specially created to incite racial hatred, with pictures such as gang rapist, and derogatory and inflammatory comments towards other races and people; especially rape victims saying they ask for it.
No excuses!! there both idiots there both wrong BOTH NEED TO BE DEALT WITH ACCORDINGLY, EQUALLY AND PROPORTIONATELY...NO DOUBLE STANDARDS

Yeah NOBODY give attention to these people and they turned out this way . Give attention only when they actually became hardened criminal and rapist. Is that what you want?
Absolutely not but this excellent time for political leaders to fire there rockets at them.. plus a great story for media...huge$$ invoved...might be detrimental to our actual objective... fix these guys menatlity up

Read this rapist are sentenced 50 years, 60 years and even life imprisonment in USA and UK.
OK sorry i went to far as to saying Abroad. To be frank with you... It was stupid that i said that its unheard of abroad because were living in our legal system therfore we operate differently here.

More like you never heard the world at all. The sentencing were free and fair and those rapist deserve what they got.
No one wants your "we are muslim, we are victims even if we rape women" attitude either. :haha:

WTF why you... ummm..how..aghh. Is something wrong with you... whyd you make that unprovoked statement making it as if, i support rapists. What im against IN AUSTRALIAS LEGAL SYSTEM, is
--not applying justice- Appropriate punishment applied to criminals etc
-- not applying,Equality- Treating everyone equally
--having various Sanction- Consequence of something. A punishment

Last edited:

Comrade nathan

HSC
banco55 said:
Hey imported anti-semitism from the middle east is one of the manifold gifts of multiculturalism. It was a mistake to ever let the lebanese muslims into the country in large numbers.
Anti-semitism is unique because it is prevelent in nearly all societies since the Roman Empire. Well it probally increased into other regions as Christanity and Judaism spread. Anti-semitism has been in Australia for a long time before Mid East immigration.

Edit: I didn't notice the length of this thread. Now this comment seems irrelevant as the discussion has probally "progressed" beyond the initial discussion. Also considering the lack of concentration and people's obsession with Jew v Arab v Anglo mentality I would assume my comment is long out of place. Anyway, continue.

Last edited:
HSC
54247 said:
You seem to be on border line but its bluddy obvious you perceive these people to be "baddies" for life. I think your forgetting that there year 9 and 10 little shits!!
I have absolutely NO doubt about their chances of reforming themselves as normal people. That is why I said it is a fucking serious issue NOT childish issue, that needs to be dealt with promtly before they turn out to be like those gang rapist they glorified, praised and idolised in their video. And they are not just kids, the person who uploaded the video according to his Youtube profile was 25 years old. Even so, the youngest of those gang rapist convicted earlier was only 17 years old, are you going to excuse him as he is just a kid?
No excuses!! there both idiots there both wrong BOTH NEED TO BE DEALT WITH ACCORDINGLY, EQUALLY AND PROPORTIONATELY...NO DOUBLE STANDARDS
Most Cronulla videos were taken by normal people and news cameramen, many of them are recorded from news channel, they are reported as events are happening with no intentions of fomenting racial hatred. There is nothing wrong with recording events as it happened, in fact they are used to track down participants of racist attack.

On the otherhand, this video was specifically created to stir racial hatred, which you always claimed them to be a victim of.

When you are in a minority community, with a long list of black marks in the name of your community, do not expect favourable treatment from the press. That is the law of nature, everywhere in the world.

WTF why you... ummm..how..aghh. Is something wrong with you... whyd you make that unprovoked statement making it as if, i support rapists. What im against IN AUSTRALIAS LEGAL SYSTEM, is
--not applying justice- Appropriate punishment applied to criminals etc
-- not applying,Equality- Treating everyone equally
--having various Sanction- Consequence of something. A punishment
Australia have one of the best justice System in the world. You feel that unjust sentence are given to those gang rapist because you associate yourself with them through religion, culture and community. That is what is wrong with you. The sentencing have nothing to do with religion, it has to do with the crime, nothing but the crime and cruelty inflicted by those rapists, and their lack of remorse. Instead of apologising to the judge, they swore at the judge, making sexual gesture towards female police and taunting their victim to make them feel more victimised.

You cannot treat all rape and murder as equal and hand out similar sentence, because there are many circumstances in which a crime is committed, there are many varying circumstances and instances in which rape are committed. You may murder a person in defence of yourself from being attacked, that is NOT the same circumstance as murdering someone in cold blood in his sleep. You may rape someone by yourself, that is not the same in the degree of severity of the crime as a helpless 14 yrs old girl gang raped by 15 men. In fact a girl gang raped by such numbers of men are unheard of in Australia and that is why it shook the nation and severe punishments were handed out according to the degree of severity ascertained by the jury or the judge.

Stop victimising yourself and themselves by pulling out "Because they are Muslim therefore he is punished more severely". "because they are muslim therefore these racist video only got attention" etc. No one give a fuck about your religion, its the crime that they committed, and those extremely stupid videos they made. No one knows those guys' religion just by watching their face on TV or youtube video.

Indian Princess said:
In fact a girl gang raped by such numbers of men are unheard of in Australia and that is why it shook the nation and severe punishments were handed out according to the degree of severity ascertained by the jury or the judge.

yes, maybe even rape was unheard of in australia? All degrees of crime have always been here.

HSC
Indian Princess said:
I have absolutely NO doubt about their chances of reforming themselves as normal people. That is why I said it is a fucking serious issue NOT childish issue, that needs to be dealt with promtly before they turn out to be like those gang rapist they glorified, praised and idolised in their video. And they are not just kids, the person who uploaded the video according to his Youtube profile was 25 years old. Even so, the youngest of those gang rapist convicted earlier was only 17 years old, are you going to excuse him as he is just a kid? Most Cronulla videos were taken by normal people and news cameramen, many of them are recorded from news channel, they are reported as events are happening with no intentions of fomenting racial hatred. There is nothing wrong with recording events as it happened, in fact they are used to track down participants of racist attack.
I toatally agree...but only if other thug groups are also dealt with accordingly and equally. Furthermore...i dont give a shit who the camera man is, im interested in whats in the video and the actions we see. I dont care if channel 7 or whatever filmed the riots, im interested in what was happening...racism. There is everything wrong with events "as it happened" when referring to cronulla (i cant belive your defending their acts as "no intentions of formenting racial hatred) your seriously just deluded. The fact remains that both are up on youtube to stir racial hatred AND BOTH NEED TO BE DEALT WITH WITHOUT DOUBLE STANDARDS

On the otherhand, this video was specifically created to stir racial hatred, which you always claimed them to be a victim of.
No! No!NO!, i have never defended the video ever...you keep trying to put words in my mouth (a sign of a weak arguement)...My point was and is,... Why arnt all other racial videos given this ammount of attention and to the extent of a word or two from the prime minister...These double standards will always lead to friction in society.

When you are in a minority community, with a long list of black marks in the name of your community, do not expect favourable treatment from the press. That is the law of nature, everywhere in the world.
What if hose black marks were created by a 1-2% minority...Ohh well that is the rule of nature."people are fundementally stupid" thus paint everyone in that community with that same brush.

Australia have one of the best justice System in the world. You feel that unjust sentence are given to those gang rapist because you associate yourself with them through religion, culture and community. That is what is wrong with you. The sentencing have nothing to do with religion, it has to do with the crime, nothing but the crime and cruelty inflicted by those rapists, and their lack of remorse. Instead of apologising to the judge, they swore at the judge, making sexual gesture towards female police and taunting their victim to make them feel more victimised.
They are judged on their actions and emotions relating to their actions (ie:rape)...Therfore your point on showing remorse is correct (they didnt show any) but you yourself have literally said that because they swore at the judge or taunted female police, they received a heftier sentence. Youve contradicted what youve said in the first half of your paragraph as you said it has " it has to do with the crime, nothing but the crime". Youve dug a hole for yourself their admitting that there post criminal behaviour did impact the decision!

You cannot treat all rape and murder as equal and hand out similar sentence, because there are many circumstances in which a crime is committed, there are many varying circumstances and instances in which rape are committed. You may murder a person in defence of yourself from being attacked, that is NOT the same circumstance as murdering someone in cold blood in his sleep. You may rape someone by yourself, that is not the same in the degree of severity of the crime as a helpless 14 yrs old girl gang raped by 15 men. In fact a girl gang raped by such numbers of men are unheard of in Australia and that is why it shook the nation and severe punishments were handed out according to the degree of severity ascertained by the jury or the judge.
Hang on a second are you attemting to compare a murder to rape? (no im not including manslaughter/self defence) There shouldnt even be a comparison. BEING ALIVE IS BETTER THAN DEAD (hopefully you agree there). Gang rapes obviously deserve more punishment then single but not the same or even close to an outright murder case.Or-else, people would simply murder the victim as they would receive a lower sentence (sounds pretty stupid doesnt it??)

Stop victimising yourself and themselves by pulling out "Because they are Muslim therefore he is punished more severely". "because they are muslim therefore these racist video only got attention" etc.
No actually its you that is AGAIN bringing up "muslim" further showing your thriving hatred of it. I didnt say that because of their religion etc etc... Matter of fact if youve read the post we'de already acknowledged that its a cultural problem and ive explained that to your thick head a few times but it doesnt seem to be getting throught (Aryan syndrome). Therfore it is you whos bringing up "just because their muslim" because its your only line of arguement...you have no constructive input further showing the weakness of your arguement. Almost all your posts in this thread have a pesimistic remark of muslim also showing your blind hatred...which to be frank with you... is not wanted as they way your going were going to have another closed post.

No one give a fuck about your religion, its the crime that they committed, and those extremely stupid videos they made. No one knows those guys' religion just by watching their face on TV or youtube video.
Here we go again with your religous chants...what is your problem. No one is defending the guys that made the video. The problem here, is that without reasonable doubt... this amount of media attention would not have been allocated to an anglo-racist footage because umm....well...double standards... im waiting for a cronaulla episode...

Last edited:

Martyno1

oh hi
HSC
Crestwood's_G said:
why do arabs call themselves wogs? wogs are europeans...do they want to fit in? or turn white europeans against white anglo-saxons?
Wtf. "Wog" has been used to describe anybody that immigrated to Australia. Stupid people think it's just European because it was a common word when Greeks/Italians immigrated here.
WOG = Western oriental gentlemen.
Europeans are not western oriental.

Crestwood's_G said:
why do arabs call themselves wogs? wogs are europeans...do they want to fit in? or turn white europeans against white anglo-saxons?

maybe not today, but they have been called wogs and deigos just the same way italians greeks etc, were called in australia.

Oh yes, they were really welcomed into the country.

Armenikum

HSC
Perhaps we are becoming like the US, where the majority of criminals portrayed are blacks and hispanics?

They are just kids making a collage of different images which they created and 'copied and pasted' from sites while they were 'studying - lol @ that. The only reason that kind of behaviour continues is because the media lets it.I have many Lebanese friends who do not agree with the images portrayed. People should not let a small minority shape their perception of a whole people.

That said, the video is a disturbing one, and the creator should be punished.

Marty! Its Andrew from school, good to see you on the forums!!

HSC
Mike Ockisard said:
i havent read through this entire thread

but not all lebanese people are bad. they just get labelled cause of dickheads like the ones that featured in the video.
round of applause:uhhuh:

HSC
Armenikum said:
Perhaps we are becoming like the US, where the majority of criminals portrayed are blacks and hispanics?

They are just kids making a collage of different images which they created and 'copied and pasted' from sites while they were 'studying - lol @ that. The only reason that kind of behaviour continues is because the media lets it.I have many Lebanese friends who do not agree with the images portrayed. People should not let a small minority shape their perception of a whole people.

That said, the video is a disturbing one, and the creator should be punished.

Marty! Its Andrew from school, good to see you on the forums!!
Make that two:uhhuh: :uhhuh:

Mike Ockisard said:
i havent read through this entire thread

but not all lebanese people are bad. they just get labelled cause of dickheads like the ones that featured in the video.
in another country, if kids of a minority group, put a video of them being thugs on youtube, would they show it top story on the 6 oclock news?

HSC
codereder said:
in another country, if kids of a minority group, put a video of them being thugs on youtube, would they show it top story on the 6 oclock news?
Great Point...Better yet would the Prime Minister or the leader of that country specifically make a comment about them when a larger portion of society (ie cronulla rioters) who are GROWN UP'S (NOT KIDS who can be taught and put in their place) with such attitudes

Armenikum

HSC
54247 said:
Make that two:uhhuh: :uhhuh:
2 eggs, 2 pancakes...what?

Hehe sorry I didn't get it, Chemistry assignments tend to drain humour from you :)

Armenikum

HSC
No offence to any muslims out there - as i have muslim friends of my own - but don't you think we ought to question Sheik Al halil (spelling lol)?
I mean with his comments, it's not surprising to see kids doing this.

I DO think his comments of meat were misunderstood but I question this ONGOING -ve attitude towards Australians may be having an impact on a minority who passionately listen to the Sheik. He is supposed to be a respected member of the Muslim community, so if anyone wants to point the finger, they should start there.

IndianPrincess, I think your comments are borderline ANTI-Muslim. Your comments hint of your approval that because Muslims are a minority in the group and have 'black marks' then they SHOULD be treated differently. I was hoping you could clear this up, as you do sound like someone who has a bit of intelligence...just a bit:) kiddin...

HSC
Indaian Princess-

By the people in the video, are you refering to those in the photos, or the guys bashing and harassing "Australians"? -And thats refering to every post you have in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)