Lectures wtf (1 Viewer)

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
shadowdude where do u sit in motto's econ lecture
I sit whereever. Today, I was late so I just took a seat down the front.

On the first one, I took a seat way at the back. I may sit near the front because it's more engaging that way.

glache

HSC
N/A
You obviously didn't see the thread that showed my matriculation to masculinity...
Please enlighten. Wait a minute.....oh no don't tell me.....you were full pimping those girls weren't you?

glache

HSC
N/A
Pimping as in exploiting....for that photo. Right? There was some thread on some BOS meat and it was some Asian guy in the middle between 2 girls. Wasn't paying attention and didn't follow the rest of the thread past the first post but now that I think about it....it was you wasn't it?

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Pimping as in exploiting....for that photo. Right? There was some thread on some BOS meat and it was some Asian guy in the middle between 2 girls. Wasn't paying attention and didn't follow the rest of the thread past the first post but now that I think about it....it was you wasn't it?
No, it wasn't me.

I was in the middle of three girls =P

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Obviously you didn't get the joke...

Anyway, to be fair - I didn't know the picture was going to happen. I thought I would be told to ask the girls out or something.

glache

HSC
N/A
*sigh* that's the problem with sarcasm, doesn't translate well across the Internet. Of course I got it :tongue: meh it's just a pic. Most important thing is you had fun at the meetup (looks like you did *wink wink*)

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
lol 'guys whats pimping'

never cease to amaze me

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
*sigh* that's the problem with sarcasm, doesn't translate well across the Internet. Of course I got it :tongue: meh it's just a pic. Most important thing is you had fun at the meetup (looks like you did *wink wink*)
Fun? Somewhat. I was more in shock afterward - I had jelly all over me and I was in shock. <_<

x.Exhaust.x

Retired Member
HSC
I had some indian dude for marketing fundamentals last semester who kept showing us advertisements from youtube and playing music randomly during the lecture. Needless to say, I turned up to 2 before I decided it wasn't worth my time anymore.
LOL he was actually from Bangladesh (even though he had a strong Indian sounding accent). He wasn't that bad when he explained the slides well and noted out key points for the final exam. But I started skipping them towards the end as well, so I can't talk. :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)