Left 4 Dead 2: Banned in Australia. (1 Viewer)

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
Completely agree. It's only the one, stubborn South Australian Attorney General that is refusing to budge on the issue isnt it? This stance can only reflect the opinions of the COAG (a group of, what, 8 people?) and is extremely outdated, because nowadays much more adults play games in general. There are definitely much more inappropriate movies and other media released in Australia, and their arguments against the R18 rating are poor.
Told my mother when i go to SA, im gonna visit their Attorney General and kick him in the sack.

Ayatollah

HSC
N/A
Told my mother when i go to SA, im gonna visit their Attorney General and kick him in the sack.
And then you wonder why your murder rampage games get banned?
Mabye if you didnt spend all day solving problems with virtual machine guns you would realize violence wont solve the problem.
The world has seen enough war and bloodshed to know ramming more voilence down kids throats is not a good idea, hate breeds hate, and thats exactly what these games aim to do,
once a kids hookd on killing, there no going back, thus its best to stop it in the first place.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
Mabye if you didnt spend all day solving problems with virtual machine guns you would realize violence wont solve the problem.
The world has seen enough war and bloodshed to know ramming more voilence down kids throats is not a good idea, hate breeds hate, and thats exactly what these games aim to do,
once a kids hookd on killing, there no going back, thus its best to stop it in the first place.
Ahuh...ZOMG I SAW A ZOMBIE CHEW SOMEONES HEAD OFF, LETS GO EAT PEOPLES SOULS!!!1!!1!1!

Please, go back to your hole.

Hollowminds

HSC
Oh no because we're not smart enough to understand the difference of reality and fantasy!! As we all know guns handle exactly the same in real life and in video games, watch out innocent bystanders! I have been posessed by the big bad video game devil! Kill Kill Kill..

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
Oh no because we're not smart enough to understand the difference of reality and fantasy!! As we all know guns handle exactly the same in real life and in video games, watch out innocent bystanders! I have been posessed by the big bad video game devil! Kill Kill Kill..
Halo has taught me methane breathing, high pitched aliens DONT explode when lit alight, fragged or shot at.

Go real life go!

MetroMattums

HSC
You might not, but if a mentally unstable person gets their hand on the game, you're going to regret saying that.

Not that I'm implying all mentally unstable people go on killing rampages at the slightest suggestion. Oh no. Not at all.

youngminii

Banned
HSC
You might not, but if a mentally unstable person gets their hand on the game, you're going to regret saying that.

Not that I'm implying all mentally unstable people go on killing rampages at the slightest suggestion. Oh no. Not at all.
Actually, a mentally unstable person would go on a killing rampage without the game.
In fact, the game would serve as an outlet for all that psychotic intent.

Oh yeah, don't buy the game guys! I'm sure you don't want to play a censored version.
Download it later and come play on Garena, it needs more players yay

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
Actually, a mentally unstable person would go on a killing rampage without the game.
In fact, the game would serve as an outlet for all that psychotic intent.

Oh yeah, don't buy the game guys! I'm sure you don't want to play a censored version.
Download it later and come play on Garena, it needs more players yay
Hopefully if Steam users buy the censored version and the full version creeps its way in legally, they will offer a patch, or a free full version of L4D2, Its valve, they will do anything to keep the masses happy.

RaxX

HSC
uh well... i actually sent an email to atkinson, and he wrote a letter to me back... ill scan it if i can be bothered to.

Abbiesaurus

HSC
If you want to play it on PC then just get an American proxy/tunnel. Or you can get someone in America to gift it to you through steam. It does work :) more blood, riot cops and no disappearing dead bodies!

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
uh well... i actually sent an email to atkinson, and he wrote a letter to me back... ill scan it if i can be bothered to.
Scan it, i wanna see what BS he wrote. Im beginning to get images from different games together to encourage his R18 choice.

Rofl XD

HSC
Just got my pre-order copy of the uncensored version via steam from HK =D
The demo has already got me glued to dismemberment...

karnage

HSC
If you want to play it on PC then just get an American proxy/tunnel. Or you can get someone in America to gift it to you through steam. It does work :) more blood, riot cops and no disappearing dead bodies!
This.

Preordered my 4 pack a while back doing this as well, been distributed to mates. Demo was uncensored too.

I think it comes out on tuesday. Ive preloaded so im good to go.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
Everyone is forgetting Australian Dedicated Servers will be pre-set with L4D2 censored settings, not the 510 fix everyone has.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)