Legal Advice - Product refunds (1 Viewer)

X

xeuyrawp

ManlyChief said:
I'm glad everyone's loving each other now. I feel like a BOS orgy. Did I say that aloud?

Skinny dipping at Manly. Right now. You know you want to.

I love you all,
xoxoxox
I've always imagined you as really attractive, but I suddenly feel like you're ugly? Please tell me I'm wrong.

Also, happy birthday. :)

ManlyChief

Manly: 7 miles from Sydney, 1000 miles from care
HSC
PwarYuex said:
I've always imagined you as really attractive, but I suddenly feel like you're ugly? Please tell me I'm wrong.

Also, happy birthday. :)
I decline to proclaim myself attractive or no, for to say that I am would be arrogant and to say that I'm not would be a lie grrrrrrrr :)

Kiss, kiss to you dear Pwar and thank you for the birthday wish.

xoxoxoxo

MoonlightSonata

Retired
HSC
N/A
Is that you in your pic MC?
If so what do you find effective for working out your inner chest?
I am going to try more incline and holding my hands closer in on the bar

X

xeuyrawp

MoonlightSonata said:
Is that you in your pic MC?
bahahah

No, that's not him. :)

Let's see a picture of you, Moonlight, I don't think I've seen one. Also, I'll show you how to work your chest ;)

hYperTrOphY

HSC
Close-grip bench press, dumbbell flys, cable cross-overs! ;)

MoonlightSonata

Retired
HSC
N/A
hYperTrOphY said:
Close-grip bench press, dumbbell flys, cable cross-overs! ;)
Ah good, because I have been doing db flys but I have no machine (my own bench/weights, no gym) so it's good to affirm that a closer-grip will help.

Thanks.

MoonlightSonata

Retired
HSC
N/A
PwarYuex said:
bahahah
Let's see a picture of you, Moonlight, I don't think I've seen one. Also, I'll show you how to work your chest ;)
I will PM you. No showing others, though, I'm serious!

hYperTrOphY

HSC
MoonlightSonata said:
Ah good, because I have been doing db flys but I have no machine (my own bench/weights, no gym) so it's good to affirm that a closer-grip will help.

Thanks.
No worries.
Just a suggestion - since you dont have access to a gym, something you might want to do with the close-grip bench and flys to help would be to super-set them.

So, do a set of close-grip bench, then without rest, do a set of DB flys.
Rest.
Repeat.

When doing the DB flys really squeeze at the top to get a good peak contraction in the middle of your chest.
This superset should give a really good burn and pump! Have fun.

BillytheFIsh

HSC
The concept of super-setting is to do 2 different sets of muscles and not rest at all. E.g. do pec flys then rear delt flys then pec flys ect ect.

Resting is cheating boys. The trick is to do everything.

But, if you must isolate inner chest, just pump up the weight on the pec deck and work from where your arms are parallel inwards. 6-8 reps and do drop sets. Make sure you max out on each set for at least 4-6 sets.

erawamai

Retired. Gone fishing.
HSC
PwarYuex said:
bahahah

This thread has taken an interesting. Every time I've seen a picture of moonlight or in the flesh he looks different. And I'm sure everytime moonlight has seen me I've been rushing/going at a million miles an hour.

hYperTrOphY

HSC
The concept of super-setting is to do 2 different sets of muscles and not rest at all. E.g. do pec flys then rear delt flys then pec flys ect ect.
You can do it that way. But I find supersetting the same muscle group far more effective.

Resting is cheating boys.
No, it is not. Too much rest will be detrimental, though.

ManlyChief

Manly: 7 miles from Sydney, 1000 miles from care
HSC
melsc said:
lol so its been sexyend...bring on the pics :D
All this gym talk is confusing me...back to the law stuff which I can at least pretend to understand :(
:) The thread is now an "Ally McBeal"/"Boston Law" Law Thread, methinks, wherein the lawyerin' and soap-operaesque Unresolved Sexual Tension have become entwined to such an extent that the humble viewer, having become bored with the pageant of eye candy/querkily brilliant lawyer types, can only be retained by parading a CGI dancing baby all about the set.
If I still had a nappy that fit me, I would be that baby.
I'm off to the beach now - the lovely PMs that found their way into my inbox overnight will have to wait till this afternoon - there's some beach volleyballin' to be had.
Warm hugs to you all
:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)