Legal hsc 2011.. Whats the go with exam structure.... Predictions? (1 Viewer)

iiloveschool

HSC
They could break the question up and have two parts maybe? I hate how we don't know. :I

and could someone post the CSSA trial crime question/essays? Our teacher made our paper up. :/

this was the previous syllabus set up. its only a 15mark response

PRAY FOR YOUNG OFFENDERS!!!

HSC
Uni Grad
They could break the question up and have two parts maybe? I hate how we don't know. :I

and could someone post the CSSA trial crime question/essays? Our teacher made our paper up. :/
If they did this I'd be so happy :p

this was the previous syllabus set up. its only a 15mark response

PRAY FOR YOUNG OFFENDERS!!!
I hope itll be on young offenders, or international crime :L

iiloveschool

HSC
No not international crime.. i feel as though there isnt as much you could get an excellent analysis on

HSC
Uni Grad
No not international crime.. i feel as though there isnt as much you could get an excellent analysis on
I used my international crime issue on world order as well, so thank god for that. On the other hand, I would like it to be more on young offenders otherwise.

iiloveschool

HSC
ohh i see my school doesnt do world order...

so how would you set it out?

HSC
Uni Grad
ohh i see my school doesnt do world order...

so how would you set it out?
If it were an effectiveness question, then the way I set it out is through using criteria of equality, enforceability, accessibility, resource efficiency and reflection of societal values. I write legal studies essays on the spot, provided that I have enough information.

vanishings

HSC
I'm actually hoping for sentencing and punishment :p
Young offenders... not so much.
And definitely not international crime!

hypia

HSC
20 mc on crime/h.r , 15 sa on h.r , 2x25 mk essays on options....CSSA trial had crime on young offenders, so thats my best guess. What options did you do, we did Family, World Order

HSC
Uni Grad
20 mc on crime/h.r , 15 sa on h.r , 2x25 mk essays on options....CSSA trial had crime on young offenders, so thats my best guess. What options did you do, we did Family, World Order
same options here.

hypia

HSC
Any ideas what Family, World Order questions will ask for?

acemusic415

HSC
It may be assessing the effectiveness of sentencing and punishment in the criminal justice system.

forthehsc

HSC
Friend who tutors says it'll never be on international crime for the actual hsc - I'm betting on Young offenders and doubt it'd be sentencing and punishment since it was in the specimen paper
why cant it be int. crime?

hypia

HSC
i think they might be focusing on the contemporary issues and the other might be the effectiveness of laws
Good, If so I'm covering divorce, surrogacy, domestic violence. And for world order prob rules re hostilities and regional and global situations that threaten peace

HSC
Good, If so I'm covering divorce, surrogacy, domestic violence. And for world order prob rules re hostilities and regional and global situations that threaten peace

OMG im hoping they don't specify a contemporary issue like they did in the independent trial! Especially not the rules regarding conduct of hostilities!!! :( gahhhh I'm so scared! Do you think they will specify an a contemp issue??

mattopirotta

HSC
If the 15 mark question is on young offenders, my prepared response refers to the principle of the agr of criminal responsility, the childrens court and the use of alternative methods of sentencing (restorative justice for example. Is that kinda like what everyone else is thinking? Of course then I relate it to effectiveness and relavent legislation and case law.

acemusic415

HSC
If the 15 mark question is on young offenders, my prepared response refers to the principle of the agr of criminal responsility, the childrens court and the use of alternative methods of sentencing (restorative justice for example. Is that kinda like what everyone else is thinking? Of course then I relate it to effectiveness and relavent legislation and case law.
Yeah everyone else should be doing that as well because you should just pick and choose various dot points under Young Offenders and use them if the question arises. I have pretty much the same ideas as you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)