Legal Studies 2021 Predictions / Thoughts (1 Viewer)

hatterene

HSC
what's the most crazy they can go for international crime bc it's still a weak topic for me :/

elizant

HSC
guys how much/what do we need to write in the legal exam for it to not be considered a non-attempt (i know nothing for legal, i hate it so much. i have early entry so it doesn't matter what atar i just need to complete the hsc)

zbolland

HSC
what's the most crazy they can go for international crime bc it's still a weak topic for me :/
specific to transnational crime. but this was done in 2017 from memory, so if anything, we are likely to see a 'evaluate the effectiveness of international and domestic responses to crimes against the international community"

zizi2003_

HSC
SO BAD LOLS

AT THIS POINT IM WINGING IT AHHAHAHAHAHA

no jokes I've studied like one of the topics in depth, still needa have a look at the other one

very fucked for crime essay tho

wbu
SAME BAHAHAHA HAVENT TOUCHED LEGAL ALL DAY TODAY 😍
so ive resorted to winging it too
ALSO PLSSS IF THE CRIME ESSAY IS ANYTHING TOO SPECIFIC IM THROWINGA A TANTRUM

specificagent1

HSC
u can legit talk abt anything
mandatory sentencing, bail, majority verdicts, circle sentencing...
also what stuff are u saying for police powers reform?
how many paragraphs are we all doing for the crime essay given that it's only 15 marks?

iwanttodogoodinschool

HSC
u can legit talk abt anything
mandatory sentencing, bail, majority verdicts, circle sentencing...
also what stuff are u saying for police powers reform?
probably about how they've been given greater powers in recent years (particularly the introduction of Crimes Amendment (Consorting and Organised Crime) Act 2012) and how that's an ineffective aspect of law reform or some shit ahahhahah cuz it doess't balance the rights of individuals against the interests of the community

i used that for like a balancing question earlier in the year so i just wanna stuff that into whatever question they ask

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)