Legal Studies predictions/thoughts (1 Viewer)

user282828

HSC
sweet okay ill be thinking of you guys when we go in

also is five paragraphs enough to memorise for each of the options? they usually are kind of vague with one of the questions so im banking on a themes and challenges one that I can just bs through 🙏
FIVE PARAGRAPHS FOR EACH POINT???

eduiwqh23

HSC
sweet okay ill be thinking of you guys when we go in

also is five paragraphs enough to memorise for each of the options? they usually are kind of vague with one of the questions so im banking on a themes and challenges one that I can just bs through 🙏
For each option I'm focusing on how law reform reflects moral and ethical standards, literally the bare minimum cause I'm praying for this question specifically an d its highly likely too since the last time it came up was in 2018. I HOPEEEE

s9a

HSC
guys what are 5 easy points for self determination

eduiwqh23

HSC

1. Def
2. Applies to Indigenous ppl
3. Recognised by UDHR (don't know what article)
4. Promotes human rights by recognising and acknowledging Indigeonous ppl's customary law and values are different to ours
5. its a collective right

• Love
Reactions: s9a

user282828

HSC
COLLECTIVE RIGHT
Self-determination
= Primarily relates to the right of a group or people to determine matters that affect them. Collective right involving indigenous people’s rights to be involved in decision-making processes that affect them.
  • Established after US war of Independence. UN Charter recognised in Article 1 and the UDHR Article 1.
  • ICESCR in 1966, ICCPR in 1966 and Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples in 2007.
  • Australia recognised self-determination since the Whitlam Government 1972

• Love
Reactions: s9a

user282828

HSC
COLLECTIVE RIGHT
Self-determination
= Primarily relates to the right of a group or people to determine matters that affect them. Collective right involving indigenous people’s rights to be involved in decision-making processes that affect them.
  • Established after US war of Independence. UN Charter recognised in Article 1 and the UDHR Article 1.
  • ICESCR in 1966, ICCPR in 1966 and Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples in 2007.
  • Australia recognised self-determination since the Whitlam Government 1972
its not udhr 1 I messed up on that

scacredcat

HSC
FIVE PARAGRAPHS FOR EACH POINT???
LMAO NO like in total lol, like for family I have one on domestic violence (ADVOs Specifically), two on care and protection of children (DOCs and child support), one on changing parental responsibility (shared parenting act + fathers), one on same-sex relationships (although I could probs spread it into two if I really stretched it thin lol) so I think that should be enough, I can kind of mold them to any broad thesis

sorry for the fear lol i am actually a professional slacker at this point so I'm doing the bare minimum for everything

user282828

HSC
LMAO NO like in total lol, like for family I have one on domestic violence (ADVOs Specifically), two on care and protection of children (DOCs and child support), one on changing parental responsibility (shared parenting act + fathers), one on same-sex relationships (although I could probs spread it into two if I really stretched it thin lol) so I think that should be enough, I can kind of mold them to any broad thesis

sorry for the fear lol i am actually a professional slacker at this point so I'm doing the bare minimum for everything
this is me I am screaming in pain why must we be subjected to the torture of legal

scacredcat

HSC
this is me I am screaming in pain why must we be subjected to the torture of legal
SERIOUSLY and the alignment is literally so bad and my careers advisor told me that legal is contributing the least to my atar EVEN THOUGH it has one of my highest marks and ranks what an absolute joke

user282828

HSC
SERIOUSLY and the alignment is literally so bad and my careers advisor told me that legal is contributing the least to my atar EVEN THOUGH it has one of my highest marks and ranks what an absolute joke
why would it be the least contributing?!? omg

band6yesplease

HSC
What do you guys think the chance is of the stupid paper to ask 2 questions specifically for the options like one on Domestic Violence and one on care and protection? cause now im freaking out cause im only ready for basically general questions like moral + ethical standards etc

nsw..wollongong

HSC
Guys I don’t think we’ll get a law reform crime essay q since last yr was law reform do u agree say u agree pls agree I don’t wanna study for it

user282828

HSC
Guys I don’t think we’ll get a law reform crime essay q since last yr was law reform do u agree say u agree pls agree I don’t wanna study for it
I doubt we will - my teacher and a lot of other people assume international crime and sentencing and punishment or something else

miminaps

HSC
someone pleasee helppp, how many paras do we put for each essay (options and crime)?? and like how long should they be??
my teacher is the most useless thing ever she made us write 6000 words for an assignment i cant trust her anymore

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)