Legal Studies predictions/thoughts (1 Viewer)

band6yesplease

HSC
for the mc where the person is 14 and committed a summary offence what did u guys choose like they must answer all the questions or they cannot be charged with the offence
They cannot be charged with an offence because no conviction can be recorded unless it is a serious offence (ie not summary) whent hey are under 16 or something

TrueAlpha

HSC
it was either that or they will be issued a caution because they don't have to answer questions and i forgot the other option
I’m pretty sure it’s the issue a caution as that’s one of the penalties outlined within the Young Offenders Act and you can be charged with an offence at 14 since Doli Incapax is a rebuttable presumption and at 14 it can still go towards your record. That’s what I think…

TrueAlpha

HSC
For the 17 year old trial I stuffed up I chose face a magistrate instead of Supreme Court 😭😭. Also what did everyone choose for the phone prevention program, social crime prevention, or situational crime prevention?

TrueAlpha

HSC
I chose domestic violence because I was heavily studying that and the question just worked in my favour, hbu?

its_ace21

/æɪs/
HSC
I chose domestic violence because I was heavily studying that and the question just worked in my favour, hbu?
i chose dv only because i could not write a whole ass essay on wtv the first q one, i did the 2nd q because 2 of my para are dv based and my last para i had to manipulate from care and protection

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)