• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Legal Studies predictions/thoughts (2 Viewers)

mmmmmmmmaaaaaaa

HSC
what was the answer to the question about the woman whose judge only trial was approved? was it balance of probabilities, the judge will explain the verdict (what ever the other options were). I think it was question 19 of the mc
B

amy.q18

HSC
For the 17 year old trial I stuffed up I chose face a magistrate instead of Supreme Court 😭😭. Also what did everyone choose for the phone prevention program, social crime prevention, or situational crime prevention?
is it not a magistrate?! i did social

s9a

HSC
what were your 3 paras for court

idkimstressedlol

HSC
what were your 3 paras for court
I talked about how the courts deferment of indigenous Australians to circle sentencing, and young offenders to youth justice conference meets socities needs of reducing recidivism ultimately achieving compliance. and then talked about the succesfull conviction of R v Manju Sam; and whatever the other persons names was, detered others from committing similar offences by meeting socities needs of holding offenders accountable. but idk if thats right lol

Reactions: s9a

idkimstressedlol

HSC
I talked about how the courts deferment of indigenous Australians to circle sentencing, and young offenders to youth justice conference meets socities needs of reducing recidivism ultimately achieving compliance. and then talked about the succesfull conviction of R v Manju Sam; and whatever the other persons names was, detered others from committing similar offences by meeting socities needs of holding offenders accountable. but idk if thats right lol
do you reckon that this was correct?

TrueAlpha

HSC
is it not a magistrate?! i did social
According to one of my legal teachers it was Supreme Court as they are a 17 year old so they are entering adult years and since it was such a serious crime like murder it is dealt with in Supreme Court regardless of him not being an adult. Also the person that provided answers here said it was Supreme Court as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)