Legal Studies predictions/thoughts (1 Viewer)

s9a

HSC
help i cant say anything now bc she knows my whole identity and who im talking ab

scacredcat

HSC
the #crime15marker makes me want to jump off a bridge because afterwards I figured out what I was meant to write but couldn't remember IN THE EXAM oml but options were ok (family was a bit gnarly but whatever), HR was good, MC was good so pretty ok exam honestly

beechoo

HSC
the #crime15marker makes me want to jump off a bridge because afterwards I figured out what I was meant to write but couldn't remember IN THE EXAM oml but options were ok (family was a bit gnarly but whatever), HR was good, MC was good so pretty ok exam honestly
yeah same with me, hr and multiple choice were good, the essays were a bit too specific for the ones I'd prepped but it turned out well

its_ace21

/æɪs/
HSC
i got the social/situational crime q wrong nejfgnejrgjktrg i always mix them up

its_ace21

/æɪs/
HSC
no but i had a feeling compliance was gonna come, i literally messaged my friend yesterday asking what we could write and she said, "theyre not gonna ask that" 😭😭😭😭😭😭

tho i was expecting compliance/non-compliance rather than just on courts

whyannoying20

HSC
Hi sorry, is universal suffrage not a collective human right? I'm confused as too why it would be ruled not one

scacredcat

HSC
Hi sorry, is universal suffrage not a collective human right? I'm confused as too why it would be ruled not one
yeahhh its kind of iffy and a bit weird but I think of it like what rights can one individual not have on their own you know? so like one person can have the right to vote, or the right to education, but they can't have the right to self-determination (because they're just one person) so that's why it would be that but not suffrage. i totally see where you're coming from though it was a pretty weird question

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)