• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Legal Studies Predictions (7 Viewers)

utopianimal

HSC
how are all fo you planning for crime??? i just have an essay plan for each section of the syllabus but im afriad it might be too much to memorise and if they ask a specific question ill be fried

lizzy99717

HSC
how are all fo you planning for crime??? i just have an essay plan for each section of the syllabus but im afriad it might be too much to memorise and if they ask a specific question ill be fried
theres still plenty of time and js make sure you know the contempt issues well because they can be used in other essays too I believe. so if the question is on criminal trial process you can talk about children's trials like doli incapax and stuff. this will minimise what you need to remember a lil and then ur also ready if they ask on contemp issues.

utopianimal

HSC
theres still plenty of time and js make sure you know the contempt issues well because they can be used in other essays too I believe. so if the question is on criminal trial process you can talk about children's trials like doli incapax and stuff. this will minimise what you need to remember a lil and then ur also ready if they ask on contemp issues.
um what are the contmp issues for crime??

lizzy99717

HSC
soz i meant young offenders and international crime i thought they were called contempt issues but apparently not.

enchantedivory27

HSC
um what are the contmp issues for crime??
from syllabus

Investigate a contemporary issue which illustrates the promotion and/or enforcement of human rights.
 Issues could include: – genocide – treatment of refugees – asylum seekers – child soldiers – abuse of children – torture – capital punishment – arbitrary detention – religious discrimination – discrimination against women – exploitation of workers – human trafficking and slavery – limitations on free speech.

enchantedivory27

HSC
from syllabus

Investigate a contemporary issue which illustrates the promotion and/or enforcement of human rights.
 Issues could include: – genocide – treatment of refugees – asylum seekers – child soldiers – abuse of children – torture – capital punishment – arbitrary detention – religious discrimination – discrimination against women – exploitation of workers – human trafficking and slavery – limitations on free speech.
wait my bad this is human rights there isnt contemp issues specific to crime

jlaaaz

HSC
crime is very unpredictable guys, i reckon everyone is better off being safer than sorry because every year people think it's gonna be yo or ic and it ends up being something else but then again it could be yo or ic, so its verrryyy unpredictable

enchantedivory27

HSC
crime is very unpredictable guys, i reckon everyone is better off being safer than sorry because every year people think it's gonna be yo or ic and it ends up being something else but then again it could be yo or ic, so its verrryyy unpredictable
I collated the past like 14 years of crime in my resources if you r curious
Could be tension this year or investigation process considering that they are the more likely but ones that happened less

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 5)