Legible Handwriting (1 Viewer)

shady145

Banned
HSC
Yeah and I've been using that pen this week.
Fairly sure i scabbed it from work
its okay, but i wouldnt use it in an exam.
its thenly pen that lets the ink out fast enough for me to write... u can c the ink all runny inside the tube when u tip it up and down ^^

Aha, i can read it. Good job on finding a solution ^^
yay =)
my business teacher says, its their job to read it, not mine to write less so they can read it easier

kanyeezy

HSC
I think my handwriting is quite horrible, especially when i'm writing like the wind.

You can see an example of my handwriting by clicking here.

Is it legible enough for me not to worry about it?

Haha i can read it but its annoying, depends on how patient the marker is, or maybe whether or not they have had a long long day. My writing is also a little dodgy. I find different people can understand different kinds of writing when other people can't, for example if you can't read a birthday card from your grandparents then you show your parents who can read it fluently.

Lets just hope it doesn't affect marks, as long as the sentence can be read without to much difficulty.

kanyeezy

HSC
lol check out my writing :(
Your teacher or who ever marked it seemed to get the jist, either that or they just gave up, you usually know when your handwriting isn't legible when teachers start ticking words like "the" or other non important words. lol

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
lol thats like 6 words a line
i get 13 a line, but yeh it is messy, but still readable

how many pages you write for an extended response?

heres messy writing:
Your writing is pretty bad :p

Oh, well depending on what subject/how many marks but for modern i get around 7 pages (normal paper) so perhaps 9 pages board of studies paper for a 25 marker. Might write a bit more for the HSC though seeing as i've actually had time to revise XD

THAT'S SO NEAT!!! If I were to write that neat in my exam I guess I would never finish the paper lol.

Found my neater writing too, this is probably as neat as I can get...

Oh, this is unrelated, but while I have this book here, I might show you something that I found funny...
:jump:
Ooo, that is really neat!

Bahaha, that 2nd pic is epic ^^

yay =)
my business teacher says, its their job to read it, not mine to write less so they can read it easier
Yeah, i got told my writing is legible so i should just write as much as i can aha.

Haha i can read it but its annoying, depends on how patient the marker is, or maybe whether or not they have had a long long day. My writing is also a little dodgy. I find different people can understand different kinds of writing when other people can't, for example if you can't read a birthday card from your grandparents then you show your parents who can read it fluently.

Lets just hope it doesn't affect marks, as long as the sentence can be read without to much difficulty.
So long as you can read it XD

But nah, if you write a good essay you'll get good marks so long as it's legible. I'm proof of that lol ^^

absorber

HSC
They say your handwriting is good, and not your writing?

How well you write has nothing to do with the legibility of your handwriting. My handwriting is pretty poor, but I WRITE well, hence I get better marks for that. Putting aside something that you probably already understand...

If your writing is readable you shouldn't be marked any better, quite simply. Of course, in hsc marking that might not stop teachers from being biased towards those whose writing they can read more easily...

ecaniaga

HSC
wow anna! lol interesting writing. but i still managed to read it..just at a slower pace and looking closer to the screen haha. you'll find people have far worse writing than that.
I think you writing is absolutely fine. I could read it all easily and I didn't have to sound out any words lol, so I think you're good.

M@ster P

HSC

That's my English teacher's preferred example of my handwriting, from Year 11 sometime. I believe he's shown it to other classes as his definition of illegibility :p

(It's improved since, and on the massive HSC writing booklet lines it's rather hard to write that badly...)

WTF lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no offense but i wrote neater when i was 5

alex.leon

not an ATARd
HSC
People always tell my my handwriting is 'too neat for a boy'. It's actually not that neat. The reason is I moved primary schools, and subsequently got two pen licenses...I also missed out on learning to read clocks. But oh well, win some lose some.

I know, the dreaded belonging. Sorry!

truestar92

HSC
lol my handwritting is absolutley hideous i just write massively so that its clear for the markers to read

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)