lets have a drunken orgy (1 Viewer)

It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
jumb said:
So you're just doing it to fit in?
no, actually.

All of my closest friends are drinkers. My best mate bought me a bottle of scotch for my 18th to try an encourage me over to the dark side. It's still sitting in my cupboard. I promised him i'd try some on my 50th birthday. It should have matured nicely by then.

EDIT: i haven't used MSN for non-educational purposes for more than 2 years.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
what do you do in your spare time? this is starting to freak me out lol (first no alcohol, then no town, then no msn..seriously, my world is crashing down :p)

also, i will take that bottle of scotch off your hands if you want..like..i don't actually drink scotch but..i will take it if you want :p

HSC
nah. i'm gunna keep it.
when not doing uni work, i'm on bos for a lot of my spare time...:shy:

i'm often at work, watching movies (often simultaneously). During school holidays i work heaps more and play computer games or go shopping.
If i could drive i'd shop much more frequently. i just get this buzz from spending money.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
i'm on bos AND msn for a lot of my spare time :p
i can drive, but i have no car, so my car time is limited..i also get that buzz, which is pretty bad considering i get paid hardly anything a week..woops! i'm never gonna be able to save for anything decent i swear :(

side note: don't ever go to a 'social event' on your own..everyone stays in their stupid little groups and there's seemingly no room for anyone else :(

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
The_highwayman said:
no, actually.

All of my closest friends are drinkers. My best mate bought me a bottle of scotch for my 18th to try an encourage me over to the dark side. It's still sitting in my cupboard. I promised him i'd try some on my 50th birthday. It should have matured nicely by then.
So you're doing it just to be difficult? If you wanted something to be persecuted for, you should join a religion or some extremist group. Do you like animals? Become a vegan. Maybe you should become gay. Actually, that's gross, don't do that. But yeah, do something else so you can be all "i'm firm with my beliefs lol" but no miss out on the fun parts of life.

em_516 said:
i'm on bos AND msn for a lot of my spare time :p
i can drive, but i have no car, so my car time is limited..i also get that buzz, which is pretty bad considering i get paid hardly anything a week..woops! i'm never gonna be able to save for anything decent i swear :(
I hate to toot my own horn (no I don't) but having a car is pretty fucking pwn, just for the freedom it represents. I have no where to take it, but it's just fun to know I can go anywhere any time..

em_516 said:
side note: don't ever go to a 'social event' on your own..everyone stays in their stupid little groups and there's seemingly no room for anyone else :(
I always love it where all the guys and girl stay in separate groups, and then you make the comment "omg, what is this, a year 2 disco" and everyone laughs but nothing changes.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
jumb said:
Maybe you should become gay. Actually, that's gross, don't do that.
lol, nice

jumb said:
I hate to toot my own horn (no I don't) but having a car is pretty fucking pwn, just for the freedom it represents. I have no where to take it, but it's just fun to know I can go anywhere any time..
haha i know hey..sometimes if i get the car a few days in a row i'm all 'WIN!' but then i go practically no where :p i really have no problem with the bus, even when it's full of strange people..some are quite intriguing hehe..what sucks, is the godamn WALK to and from the bus, AGHHHH..sif exercise!

jumb said:
"omg, what is this, a year 2 disco" and everyone laughs but nothing changes.
man, SO true

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
em_516 said:
haha i know hey..sometimes if i get the car a few days in a row i'm all 'WIN!' but then i go practically no where :p i really have no problem with the bus, even when it's full of strange people..some are quite intriguing hehe..what sucks, is the godamn WALK to and from the bus, AGHHHH..sif exercise!
I use my walking at uni as my exercise. Thursdays are always fun, walking between SRLT's and engineering 5 times and usually not eating the whole day.

I love it when my parents go away and leave their car. I always drive it till it runs out of fuel then just leave it in the garage and go back to using my car.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
jumb said:
I love it when my parents go away and leave their car. I always drive it till it runs out of fuel then just leave it in the garage and go back to using my car.
i'd do that if my dad didn't have a really FUCKED car :(

edit: you guyyyyyys, stop fighting even though it's not really a fight, lol

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
The_highwayman said:
i don't know why he's so obsessed with finding a reason. there really isn't one besides the fact that i lack desire for alcohol, just like people lack a desire for cigarettes, home and away or brussel sprouts.
Cigarettes have a much higher risk of damage with a less fun included, home and away is boring and kinda gay, and brussel sprouts just don't taste nice.

See, there's logic with those, not liking them makes sense. You not liking alcohol doesn't make sense yet, but I'm guessing I must be getting closer.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
lol, cigarettes are 'less fun'? how are cigarettes FUN? haha
can't you just drop it james? it's not that big a deal..it's uncommon, but it's not that big a deal..at least he's not all 'OMG YOU PEOPLE ARE DISGUSTING, DRINKING IS WRONG'

HSC
jumb said:
Cigarettes have a much higher risk of damage with a less fun included, home and away is boring and kinda gay, and brussel sprouts just don't taste nice.

See, there's logic with those, not liking them makes sense. You not liking alcohol doesn't make sense yet, but I'm guessing I must be getting closer.
That argument makes no sense.

My not liking alcohol is EXACTLY the same as somebody not liking anything of those other things.
It's all a case of personal preference.

Emily is right. I don't mind other people drinking. I don't judge them for doing so. I'd appreciate if you'd have the same respect for my decision and cease this useless quest.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
em_516 said:
lol, cigarettes are 'less fun'? how are cigarettes FUN? haha
can't you just drop it james? it's not that big a deal..it's uncommon, but it's not that big a deal..at least he's not all 'OMG YOU PEOPLE ARE DISGUSTING, DRINKING IS WRONG'
I don't get how cigarettes are fun, but it was a metaphor emily, I was being metaphorical!

em_516 said:
think of all that monies you save for shoppinnnnn :p
Yeah, cause that's exactly what guys always think about, shopping.

The_highwayman said:
That argument makes no sense.

My not liking alcohol is EXACTLY the same as somebody not liking anything of those other things.
It's all a case of personal preference.

Emily is right. I don't mind other people drinking. I don't judge them for doing so. I'd appreciate if you'd have the same respect for my decision and cease this useless quest.
I don't mind a decision if it's logical. You have shown no good reason for making this decision. People don't do things "just because".

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
em_516 said:
mmk, clearly you don't follow 'fashion & beauty' lol
I also like my sex partners without penises. :D

edit: or is it penii? /shrug

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
The_highwayman said:
sif u have sex partners.
Yeah, I was thinking of putting that clause in somewhere but decided it would take away from the joke.

I'm happy with that decision.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)