lets have a drunken orgy (1 Viewer)

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
I thought you'd diverge the topic, but not dodge it completely.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
i didn't think i really had :S i was actually gonna write it anyway but then you wrote and blah yeh

NOW it has :p

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Either way you've killed the momentum. Hopefully someone else will say something to revive it.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
pft
question: why did you ask for my msn and then not add me? lol
esp. when we're doing the same thing on a forum :p
and was i right about my picture assumption?

edit: mm, that killed it haaha

Last edited:

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
em_516 said:
pft
question: why did you ask for my msn and then not add me? lol
esp. when we're doing the same thing on a forum :p
and was i right about my picture assumption?
Oh, it was back when Tom was in hospital, and after a few drinks I decided you and me should go on a road trip to visit him, but yeah the next morning I realised that he'd probably live so I couldn't be arsed.

Well, my theory is we wouldn't really talk on msn. I'd still make the same sexually frustrated calls at you, cept cause it's more personal and 1on1 you'd go all weird about it. I do it to others. Every now and then I tell u_i_c that I love her. Except it would be different with you because I live in the same town as you so it would feel more real.

What picture assumption?

em_516

bludging..
HSC
aww :( that would've been heaps fun!
as if i would go all weird..it's only weird coz this is public ;) haha

see urmyspazz

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
em_516 said:
aww :( that would've been heaps fun!
as if i would go all weird..it's only weird coz this is public ;) haha
Not really. If it's in the public, you're doing it for show. It's kinda like girls making out at partys. If they do it in front of everyone, they're sexy attention whores, but if they do it in private, they'd dirty dykes. Now, as much as I'd love to munch your carpet, if we did this in private you'd realise it wouldn't work out and that it's not as fun without the attention.

I realise now that that allegory went somewhere I didn't intend, but I don't care cause lesbians are rad and my point kinda still remains.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
i don't think that's the case at all but ok..
edit: i got a different email pretty soon after that anyway lol..hating on hotmail junk :(

darkliight

I ponder, weak and weary
HSC
N/A
jumb said:
Not really. If it's in the public, you're doing it for show. It's kinda like girls making out at partys. If they do it in front of everyone, they're sexy attention whores, but if they do it in private, they'd dirty dykes. Now, as much as I'd love to munch your carpet, if we did this in private you'd realise it wouldn't work out and that it's not as fun without the attention.
I actually clicked on this thread thinking it was a joke title ....

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
darkliight said:
I actually clicked on this thread thinking it was a joke title ....
It was at the start, but you know, one thing goes to another, and before you know it you wake up with a bad hangover, a tattoo and a midget who quite possibly was born a man.

darkliight

I ponder, weak and weary
HSC
N/A
jumb said:
It was at the start, but you know, one thing goes to another, and before you know it you wake up with a bad hangover, a tattoo and a midget who quite possibly was born a man.
Ahh yeah, I know where you're coming from. A mate woke up in Africa not long ago, tied up with a goat, being slapped with a fine and handed a marriage certificate. He said the last thing he remembers was drinking a VB .. so yeah, best be safe and avoid that stuff.

Last edited:

UGFighter

HSC
jumb i assume i don't owe you $100 for fucking Em since i have heard nothing from you? how about you pay me the $100 you owe me now?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)